Report: David Hasselhoff Rushed to Hospital After Seizure
RadarOnline.com reports that David Hasselhoff was found passed out at his home on Friday and that he was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance after suffering a seizure.
Hasselhoff's neighbor Christian says that one of the paramedics on the scene told him that the actor's "eyes were rolling back into his head, he was drooling and that he'd had a seizure." According to the neighbor, "this isn't the first time this has happened to him." Hasselhoff has had a long history of alcohol problems. Get More Details From Radar >>>
"Paramedics were called to the (address omitted) in Encino for medical aid," Los Angeles City Fire Department spokesman Erik Scott told RadarOnline.com exclusively. "Paramedics arrived at approximately 11:51 am and later transported the patient a nearby hospital."
Radar also reports that it's not yet known if there was any alcohol involved.
Hasselhoff was said to be working on his recovery from alcoholism, but was reportedly tipsy again at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Berlin earlier this month, grabbing onto a wall for support and slurring his words onstage as he presented the Best Rock Award to Green Day.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Idina Menzel Sings the National Anthem Flawlessly at Super Bowl XLIX: Watch Now!
- Power Rangers Samurai Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Arrested For Stabbing Roommate to Death With Sword: Report
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement on Bobbi Kristina's Condition: "Please Allow My Family to Give My Daughter the Love and Support She Needs"
- Celebrities offer support for Whitney Houston's daughter
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record