Report: David Hasselhoff Rushed to Hospital After Seizure
RadarOnline.com reports that David Hasselhoff was found passed out at his home on Friday and that he was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance after suffering a seizure.
Hasselhoff's neighbor Christian says that one of the paramedics on the scene told him that the actor's "eyes were rolling back into his head, he was drooling and that he'd had a seizure." According to the neighbor, "this isn't the first time this has happened to him." Hasselhoff has had a long history of alcohol problems. Get More Details From Radar >>>
"Paramedics were called to the (address omitted) in Encino for medical aid," Los Angeles City Fire Department spokesman Erik Scott told RadarOnline.com exclusively. "Paramedics arrived at approximately 11:51 am and later transported the patient a nearby hospital."
Radar also reports that it's not yet known if there was any alcohol involved.
Hasselhoff was said to be working on his recovery from alcoholism, but was reportedly tipsy again at the MTV Europe Music Awards in Berlin earlier this month, grabbing onto a wall for support and slurring his words onstage as he presented the Best Rock Award to Green Day.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Demetria McKinney Makes Her Housewives Debut, Apollo Nida Cuddles Phaedra Parks and More
- Sony Plans to Release The Interview After Pulling It: "It Will Be Distributed"
- Tom Brokaw's Cancer Is in Remission: "I Face the New Year With Very Encouraging News"
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)