Katie Price Makes Plea to Peter Andre
British sensation Katie Price has allegedly begged Peter Andre to take her back.
The glamour model made an emotional phone call to her ex-husband and apologized for being a "bitch". She reportedly pleaded with him to rekindle their romance.
Peter's friend told the UK's Sun newspaper: "She said she was sorry for being such a bitch to him. She asked him straight out if there was any chance they could get back together and pleaded for a reunion."
Since the couple - who raise Harvey, 7, Junior, 4, and two-year-old Princess Tiaamii together - split, Katie had been dating cross-dressing cage fighter Alex Reid.
But the 31-year-old beauty dumped him on live television on Sunday, on the reality show 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here.'
During the heartfelt conversation, Katie told Peter he was always on her mind.
The friend added: "She was telling him she just couldn't stop thinking of him and their life together.
"Katie told him she even dreamed of him at night but would wake up to realize he wasn't there, and feel sad. She was being the Katie Pete fell in love with in the first place."
It seems Peter, however, is not interested in reuniting with Katie.
The pal added: "He just assumed she wanted to speak to the kids, which she eventually did. But then she came out with all this stuff about how she missed him and knew she had been an idiot."
"The idea of a reunion is not something Pete would even consider. They are divorced and that's it."
Meanwhile, it has been claimed Katie launched into a foul-mouthed tirade against Alex - who had flown to Sydney, Australia, where 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here' is filmed, to surprise the model - after she broke up with him.
According to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper, she told him: "It's f---ing over Alex. Once I make up my mind I stick to it. There is no way back. What the f--k are you doing here anyway? You've had a wasted trip. Just f---ing leave me alone. You totally ignored my feelings and I cannot forgive you for that."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jen Aniston, Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens and a Host of Other A-List Stars Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on Chelsea Lately Finale Show
- Pamela Anderson Calls off Divorce from Husband Rick Salomon, Couple Still Married
- Chris Soules Is the Next Bachelor, Arie Luyendyk Jr. Reacts; Meet Julianna Margulies Hot Husband: Top 5 Stories
- Liv Tyler Tries Her Best To Hide Her Midsection While On Yacht ? What Could It Be??
- Teresa Giudice Regrets Hearing Rumor That Rino Aprea Cheated On His Wife With Her Mother
- Making It Work! Pamela Anderson Petitions To Call Off Divorce From Rick Salomon ? ?He's The Best Thing For Her,' Says Pal
- Stars without the warpaint
- Angaleena Presley confirms Pistol Annies are on hold, debuts first solo album
- Singles wear bags on their heads in new dating show
- Chelsea Handler Gives a Heartfelt Goodbye During the Chelsea Lately Series Finale—See the Emotional Clip!
- Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Stefani, Selena Gomez and Many More Celebs Sing Goodbye to Chelsea Lately—Watch the Clip!
- Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston and Mary McCormack Host Intervention for Chelsea Handler—See the Chelsea Lately Clip!