Peter Jackson Looks Lovely at 'Bones' Premiere
Director Peter Jackson has never been one to look after his image or style, as the 'Lord of the Rings' director is known for attending premieres and press conferences with unkempt hair and generally disheveled clothing. That all changed at the premiere of his new movie 'The Lovely Bones,' as Jackson showed up to the Rome premiere of the movie 70 pounds lighter (via Huffington Post), eyeglass-free and looking like a new, groomed man.
After the Oscar-winning director wrapped up shooting 'King Kong' in 2005, he began to take charge of his health and lifestyle, according to PEOPLE. The magazine reported that Jackson quickly changed his eating habits, and even underwent laser eye surgery to help out his vision and allow him to ditch his signature circular glasses.
Jackson's new film 'The Lovely Bones' is set for a January release date in the U.S., and revolves around "a murdered young girl who watches from heaven as her family attempts to cope with their devastating loss, and tracks her killer as he stealthily covers his tracks and prepares to claim his next victim." Get More 'Lovely' Info at MovieFone >>>
Joe Kohen, Getty Images
Pacific Coast News
Noah Graham, Getty Images
James Devaney, WireImage
Kristian Dowling, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Trial date set in $100 million Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker lawsuit
- 'Gone Baby Gone' actor Sean Malone dies at 54
- Oklahoma judge defends sealing divorce of Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert
- Bruce Jenner's First Reality Show: 1976 Montreal Olympics
- WGN America Developing Drug Cartel Drama 'El Double' (Exclusive)
- TV Ratings: 'Today' Enjoys Summer Hot Streak
- Johnny Depp Is Scary as Hell in New 'Black Mass' Trailer
- 7 Disney Princes Get Real in Eerily Lifelike Makeovers
- Valerie Harper Rushed to Hospital Mid-Performance