Peter Jackson Looks Lovely at 'Bones' Premiere
Director Peter Jackson has never been one to look after his image or style, as the 'Lord of the Rings' director is known for attending premieres and press conferences with unkempt hair and generally disheveled clothing. That all changed at the premiere of his new movie 'The Lovely Bones,' as Jackson showed up to the Rome premiere of the movie 70 pounds lighter (via Huffington Post), eyeglass-free and looking like a new, groomed man.
After the Oscar-winning director wrapped up shooting 'King Kong' in 2005, he began to take charge of his health and lifestyle, according to PEOPLE. The magazine reported that Jackson quickly changed his eating habits, and even underwent laser eye surgery to help out his vision and allow him to ditch his signature circular glasses.
Jackson's new film 'The Lovely Bones' is set for a January release date in the U.S., and revolves around "a murdered young girl who watches from heaven as her family attempts to cope with their devastating loss, and tracks her killer as he stealthily covers his tracks and prepares to claim his next victim." Get More 'Lovely' Info at MovieFone >>>
Joe Kohen, Getty Images
Pacific Coast News
Noah Graham, Getty Images
James Devaney, WireImage
Kristian Dowling, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- North Carolina film incentives chopped
- Lauren Bacall leaves $10,000 for her beloved dog in will
- Pam Anderson criticizes ALS ice bucket challenge
- Watch 'Sex in the City' and 'Raymond' Producers Dish on Their Hit Shows
- You, Too, Can Party Like a Fashion Editor ? But It'll Cost You
- Liberty Ross Designs Limited-Edition Line for Genetic Denim
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Review: Ranking All the Reasons to Kill
- The 7 Greatest HBO Shows of All Time (PHOTOS)
- Stop What You're Doing and Watch Bob Barker Punch An Animal Hater