Peter Jackson Looks Lovely at 'Bones' Premiere
Director Peter Jackson has never been one to look after his image or style, as the 'Lord of the Rings' director is known for attending premieres and press conferences with unkempt hair and generally disheveled clothing. That all changed at the premiere of his new movie 'The Lovely Bones,' as Jackson showed up to the Rome premiere of the movie 70 pounds lighter (via Huffington Post), eyeglass-free and looking like a new, groomed man.
After the Oscar-winning director wrapped up shooting 'King Kong' in 2005, he began to take charge of his health and lifestyle, according to PEOPLE. The magazine reported that Jackson quickly changed his eating habits, and even underwent laser eye surgery to help out his vision and allow him to ditch his signature circular glasses.
Jackson's new film 'The Lovely Bones' is set for a January release date in the U.S., and revolves around "a murdered young girl who watches from heaven as her family attempts to cope with their devastating loss, and tracks her killer as he stealthily covers his tracks and prepares to claim his next victim." Get More 'Lovely' Info at MovieFone >>>
Joe Kohen, Getty Images
Pacific Coast News
Noah Graham, Getty Images
James Devaney, WireImage
Kristian Dowling, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ireland Baldwin leaves rehab
- Nigel Terry, who played King Arthur in ?Excalibur,' dead at 69, report says
- Bruce Jenner to appear in two 'Keeping up With the Kardashians' specials
- 'Baader Meinhof' Producers Reunite for Film on Neo-Nazi Gang
- Bruce Jenner's Transition Highlighted in Two-Part 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Special (Video)
- Michael Eklund Joins Rose McGowan in Thriller 'Lower Bay' (Exclusive)
- Watch Sofia Vergara Give Reese Witherspoon a Hard Time in Our 'Hot Pursuit' Unscripted
- 'Star Trek' Actress Grace Lee Whitney Dies at Age 85
- 'Game of Thrones' Star 'Disappointed' About Ser Barristan Book Change