Jailed 'Pulp' Writer Busted for Tweeting
The Los Angeles Times broke the news last week that Avary -- or at least someone pretending to be Avary -- was using Twitter and sending updates of daily life in jail. After the initial article, it was L.A. Now who reported that Avary had been busted and taken off of his work furlough detail.
Want some of the tidbits of knowledge dispensed by Avary in jail? Here's a few:
Nov. 24: "#34's new roomie, EZ, takes Yeyo's old bunk, locker, AND number. He regales awesome tales about his former life as an Oxnard gangbanger."
Nov. 21: "A ball of Heroin tar is found on an inmate. The guards react lightning-fast, locking down the facility and "rolling up" those responsible."
Nov. 7: "They're putting Saltpeter in the food," one inmate tells #34, "to shrink our d---s and kill our sex drive...don't eat the soy meat." Okay."
Avary plead guilty to vehicular manslaughter charges last September, and was sentenced to a year in jail for his role in an accident that killed a passenger and seriously injured his wife.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Pizza Hut Is Bringing A Giant Pizza Thrower to Comic-Con (No, Really)
- Universal's Halloween Horror Nights to Include 'The Purge: Anarchy' Scarezone
- Ken Burns Does Not 'Out' Eleanor Roosevelt in New PBS Series
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits
- Matt Lauer Made Rachel McAdams Watch Her 'The Notebook' Audition Tape and It Was Kinda Awkward (VIDEO)
- This 'Insidious: Chapter 3' First Look Takes Us Back In (Terrifying) Time (PHOTO)