Jailed 'Pulp' Writer Busted for Tweeting
The Los Angeles Times broke the news last week that Avary -- or at least someone pretending to be Avary -- was using Twitter and sending updates of daily life in jail. After the initial article, it was L.A. Now who reported that Avary had been busted and taken off of his work furlough detail.
Want some of the tidbits of knowledge dispensed by Avary in jail? Here's a few:
Nov. 24: "#34's new roomie, EZ, takes Yeyo's old bunk, locker, AND number. He regales awesome tales about his former life as an Oxnard gangbanger."
Nov. 21: "A ball of Heroin tar is found on an inmate. The guards react lightning-fast, locking down the facility and "rolling up" those responsible."
Nov. 7: "They're putting Saltpeter in the food," one inmate tells #34, "to shrink our d---s and kill our sex drive...don't eat the soy meat." Okay."
Avary plead guilty to vehicular manslaughter charges last September, and was sentenced to a year in jail for his role in an accident that killed a passenger and seriously injured his wife.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Report: '60 Minutes' reporter Lara Logan taken to hospital
- Harry Hamlin almost divorced Lisa Rinna when she joined 'Real Housewives'
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Penny's in love...with Sheldon?
- Israeli Companies Prevented From Pitching at TV Market in Istanbul
- Banijay Promotes Marie Schweitzer to Head of Content
- ?House of Cards' Author Expected Netflix Adaptation to Go "Horribly Wrong"
- Best of Late Night TV: Margot Robbie's Game of Flip Cup and Richard Madden's 'Cinderella' Genitalia (VIDEO)
- Recap of 'The Blacklist' Season 2 Episode 13: The Deer Hunter
- #TBT: Kevin Spacey's Road to 'House of Cards'