Jailed 'Pulp' Writer Busted for Tweeting
The Los Angeles Times broke the news last week that Avary -- or at least someone pretending to be Avary -- was using Twitter and sending updates of daily life in jail. After the initial article, it was L.A. Now who reported that Avary had been busted and taken off of his work furlough detail.
Want some of the tidbits of knowledge dispensed by Avary in jail? Here's a few:
Nov. 24: "#34's new roomie, EZ, takes Yeyo's old bunk, locker, AND number. He regales awesome tales about his former life as an Oxnard gangbanger."
Nov. 21: "A ball of Heroin tar is found on an inmate. The guards react lightning-fast, locking down the facility and "rolling up" those responsible."
Nov. 7: "They're putting Saltpeter in the food," one inmate tells #34, "to shrink our d---s and kill our sex drive...don't eat the soy meat." Okay."
Avary plead guilty to vehicular manslaughter charges last September, and was sentenced to a year in jail for his role in an accident that killed a passenger and seriously injured his wife.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- L.A.'s Ferguson Protestors Swarm Downtown
- 'Night Before' Oscars Party Moving to Fox Lot
- Darren Wilson Tells George Stephanopoulos He Feared For His Life
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- 'Frozen' Continues World Domination, Beats Barbie in Toy Sales
- George Eads, Last Original 'CSI' Cast Member, to Leave Show
- What's New on Netflix Streaming in December 2014