Jailed 'Pulp' Writer Busted for Tweeting
The Los Angeles Times broke the news last week that Avary -- or at least someone pretending to be Avary -- was using Twitter and sending updates of daily life in jail. After the initial article, it was L.A. Now who reported that Avary had been busted and taken off of his work furlough detail.
Want some of the tidbits of knowledge dispensed by Avary in jail? Here's a few:
Nov. 24: "#34's new roomie, EZ, takes Yeyo's old bunk, locker, AND number. He regales awesome tales about his former life as an Oxnard gangbanger."
Nov. 21: "A ball of Heroin tar is found on an inmate. The guards react lightning-fast, locking down the facility and "rolling up" those responsible."
Nov. 7: "They're putting Saltpeter in the food," one inmate tells #34, "to shrink our d---s and kill our sex drive...don't eat the soy meat." Okay."
Avary plead guilty to vehicular manslaughter charges last September, and was sentenced to a year in jail for his role in an accident that killed a passenger and seriously injured his wife.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Patrick Stewart Snorts Coke in First Trailer for Starz's 'Blunt Talk' (Video)
- ADL Slams Lena Dunham for "Dog or Jewish Boyfriend" New Yorker Quiz
- NBC Orders Ellen DeGeneres-Produced Docuseries 'First Dates'
- 'Home' Review: 5 Things Every Parent Needs to Know
- Jake Gyllenhaal's Transformation for 'Southpaw' Is Crazy (VIDEO)
- 9 Reasons Why the 'X-Files' Revival Matters