Jailed 'Pulp' Writer Busted for Tweeting
The Los Angeles Times broke the news last week that Avary -- or at least someone pretending to be Avary -- was using Twitter and sending updates of daily life in jail. After the initial article, it was L.A. Now who reported that Avary had been busted and taken off of his work furlough detail.
Want some of the tidbits of knowledge dispensed by Avary in jail? Here's a few:
Nov. 24: "#34's new roomie, EZ, takes Yeyo's old bunk, locker, AND number. He regales awesome tales about his former life as an Oxnard gangbanger."
Nov. 21: "A ball of Heroin tar is found on an inmate. The guards react lightning-fast, locking down the facility and "rolling up" those responsible."
Nov. 7: "They're putting Saltpeter in the food," one inmate tells #34, "to shrink our d---s and kill our sex drive...don't eat the soy meat." Okay."
Avary plead guilty to vehicular manslaughter charges last September, and was sentenced to a year in jail for his role in an accident that killed a passenger and seriously injured his wife.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Teen Choice Awards Moving to New Venue
- Bill Murray to Play Baloo in Disney's 'The Jungle Book'
- Winklevoss-Backed Shopping Tool Hukkster Shuts Down
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls
- The 'Birdman' Trailer Delivers a Strange, Squawky Peek at the Michael Keaton Flick (VIDEO)
- 9 Movies We Love But Can't Quite Figure Out
- Meryl Streep Is Learning the Guitar Because There's Nothing She Can't Do