Tom Arnold Ties the Knot Again
More than 75 family and friends attended the ceremony at Shep and Renee Gordon's home, including actor Dax Shepard, who served as Arnold's best man. Andrea Groussman was the maid of honor and designed the couple's rings.
Arnold and home organizer Groussman met through mutual friends in April 2008. The two became engaged this past March at Arnold's 50th birthday party.
"I knew that if I could get Ashley to fall in love with me, I'd never have to worry about anything else as long as I lived," Arnold wrote on the couple's weddingchannel.com page.
"I'm the luckiest girl in the world!" Groussman wrote.
This is Arnold's fourth marriage. His previous spouses included Roseanne Barr, Julie Champnella and Shelby Roos.
The tennis player/'Age of Love' star and the actress were engaged over the summer but kept the news private for a few months.
Joe Corrigan, Getty Images
Jeffrey Mayer, WireImage
FilmMagic / WireImage
Polk Imaging / FilmMagic
Steve Granitz, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
- BBC Says It Might Start Charging BSkyB for Channels
- Cannes: Norwegian Oil Thriller 'Pioneer' Sells Wide
- Universal Channel to Launch in Germany
- ?Fast & Furious 6? star Michelle Rodriguez wishes there were better female superheroes
- Helen Mirren plays Queen to fulfill dying boy's wish
- Oops! A Psy lookalike hung out with a bunch of real celebrities at Cannes
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Weekend Movies: 'The Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6,' & 'Epic' (VIDEO)
- 'Dazed and Confused' Sequel: Richard Linklater Says It May Shoot This Fall
- 'The Hangover Part 3' Review: 10 Things You Should Know About the Comedy Sequel