Britney Spears 'Happy' But Not Engaged
Over the weekend, OK! Magazine released its new cover story, claiming that Spears was engaged. "Britney said she does not have a doubt in her mind that she wants to spend the rest of her life with Jason," a source close to the couple told OK!. "She has already discussed marriage with him, and they are both excited about a romantic wedding."
OK! also claimed "all it took was her boys' blessing to convince her to move ahead with plans for her third wedding in five years."
But it looks like the wedding bells aren't ringing yet.
The engagement has been speculated about for some time. Back in August the Huffington Post reported that the pop star showed up at the Teen Choice Awards wearing a diamond ring.
Engaged or not, he has Lynn Spears' approval. She told US Weekly, "He's the kind of man you would dream of your daughter marrying. The kids love him, and he's stable."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Mission: Impossible' climbs to No. 1, 'Vacation' is a bust
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- 'Zoolander 2' Will Strut Its Stuff This February: Trailer!
- The Butt Cream and Music That Tastemaker Kylie Jenner Is Feelin' on Instagram
- Neighbor Remembers Bobbi Kristina and Nick's 'Passionate' Relationship