Britney Spears 'Happy' But Not Engaged
Over the weekend, OK! Magazine released its new cover story, claiming that Spears was engaged. "Britney said she does not have a doubt in her mind that she wants to spend the rest of her life with Jason," a source close to the couple told OK!. "She has already discussed marriage with him, and they are both excited about a romantic wedding."
OK! also claimed "all it took was her boys' blessing to convince her to move ahead with plans for her third wedding in five years."
But it looks like the wedding bells aren't ringing yet.
The engagement has been speculated about for some time. Back in August the Huffington Post reported that the pop star showed up at the Teen Choice Awards wearing a diamond ring.
Engaged or not, he has Lynn Spears' approval. She told US Weekly, "He's the kind of man you would dream of your daughter marrying. The kids love him, and he's stable."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch the first 5 minutes of Lifetime's ?Unauthorized Saved by the Bell' movie
- More adult women play video games than teen boys ? will the industry act accordingly?
- Watch Joe Manganiello and the men of ?La Bare' play Never Have I Ever
- Pic! Kim Kardashian Reveals Medieval Slim-Down Secret
- Celeb Ice-Bucket Challenges: Kelly Clarkson Makes First Post-Baby Appearance
- Getting Bejeweled at BaubleBar!
- Jersey Shore's Sammi Giancola Wishes Ex Ronnie Ortiz-Magro "The Best" After Split
- Benedict Cumberbatch Strips Down For His Ice Bucket Challenge, Plus Idina Menzel, Tom Hanks, and More Celebs Participate: Watch the Videos
- Leonardo DiCaprio Narrates Carbon Documentary to Fight Climate Change