Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress 'Devastated'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 30th 2009 11:40AM
Rachel Uchitel ever saw coming, revealing she's completely devastated by The National Enquirer's claims that she was having an alleged affair with the pro-golfer. Uchitel has denied reports that she is involved romantically with Woods and tells Hollywood Life, "I'm not OK! This is awful!" And she definitely wasn't ready to lose her privacy -- as a sea of paparazzi and reporters greeted her at LAX, hounding her with questions.
Tiger Woods' shocking car crash on Friday put the world's spotlight on Uchitel. But the 34-year-old claims the rumors are false. "This is nothing to do with me," she said. "We have never had an affair, and the claims we did are completely false. We have never had an affair, talked on the phone or sent any type of text, sexy or not," she told the New York Post.
In an interview with Usmagazine.com, Uchitel said, "I did not have an affair with Tiger Woods. I met him twice and have not heard from him since." As for reports that their alleged affair prompted Woods' mysterious car crash Friday, she said, "I don't understand why anyone would think this is anything to do with me."
According to HollywoodLife.com, Uchitel and Woods met at least once in May at upscale NYC nightclub Griffin, where she used to work as a VIP hostess. A source claimed that Woods went to visit her at the club one night at the end of May. "He went just to see her," the source said, but that there was "no hand holding or anything obvious."
Rachel Uchitel Snapshots
Rachel Uchitel, who denies having an affair with Tiger Woods, arrives at LAX Airport in Los Angeles, CA. and is greeted by attorney Gloria Allred. More >>
And this is not the first time she has been linked to a celebrity. She previously was linked to 'Bones' star David Boreanaz. RadarOnline claims that Uchitel had an affair with him while his wife was pregnant. She denied this claim. According to Us Weekly, her mother has told friends her daughter has dated New York Yankee players Derek Jeter and Alex Rodriguez.
Uchitel first made headlines after she lost her fiance, Andy O'Grady, on 9/11 and shared her grief in a moving piece in the June 2005 issue of Cosmopolitan magazine. She became the talk of the town and many empathized with her grief. It was after this that she started occupying space on gossip pages on a regular basis.
She has hired L.A. based attorney Gloria Allred and is considering, among other things, suing the National Enquirer for defamation (via TMZ.)
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry Hasn't Talked to Russell Brand Since He Texted Her to File for Divorce
- Sasheer Zamata Dishes on Meeting Rihanna After Playing Her on Saturday Night Live
- Blake Lively Teases Ryan Reynolds, Calls Him a "Hypocrite": Cute Pics
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Put Deflategate Scandal Behind Them With a Brand New Puppy—Take a Look!
- Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West Tongue Kiss in Wedding Photo Posted on 1st Anniversary—See More Pics!
- Kim Zolciak Throws the Ultimate Carnival to Celebrate Daughter Brielle's High School Graduation: "I'm So Proud"