Why You're Searching for "Pink Glove Dance," "Lily Collins," and "Cheryl Moana Marie"
By Sam Brand Posted Nov 30th 2009 10:24PM
"Pink Glove Dance," "Charlie Weis," "Lily Collins" and "Cheryl Moana Marie" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight...
Elin Nordegren Woods – So who is she and is she the type of gal who would storm out of the house after her man at 2 AM and smash his Escalade with a 3-wood. We can't tell you if she's prone to fits of rage, or if Tiger was totally deserving of the smash-up, but we can tell you Mrs. Woods is a former Swedish model. She met Tiger at the British Open in 2001 while working as an au pair for fellow golfer Jesper Parnevik. The pair married in 2004 in Barbados, and she's got a couple young cubs with Tiger, Sam (b. 2007) and Charlie (b. 2009). There's more to her than that, but you won't find any of it here.
Lily Collins – Lilly Collins plays Sandra Bullock's daughter in the surprise hit 'The Blind Side.' She's a cute 20-year-old who's done some modeling and writing for rags like Seventeen and Teen Vogue. She appeared a couple times in '90210' (the new one, duh), and she hosted Nickelodeon's 'Kids Pick the President.' She's on her way up, perhaps even on the verge of stardom. Oh, and her dad is Phil Collins.
Pink Glove Dance – Dancing doctors! We know, it's almost as tantalizing as cute kittens. Maybe more so when you consider the "Pink Glove Dance" has been viewed over 1.7 million times in just the last couple weeks. The video (and the special edition latex gloves featured in it) is part of a campaign to increase breast cancer awareness among hospital staff and patients. In the above video, over 200 employees shake their pink spirit fingers and shimmy through the hallways of Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in Portland, Oregon. Thanks to them, today we're all a little more aware... that doctors probably should not quit their day jobs.
Cheryl Moana Marie – Not that you needed any more evidence that reality TV is not real. Hawaiian beauty queen Cheryl Moana Marie fell in love with Antonio Sabato Jr. while the daytime TV star was shooting VH1's 'My Antonio.' The thing is, Cheryl wasn't a contestant on the show. On Sunday Sabato Jr. was seen by People at the Hollywood Christmas Parade, where he introduced Cheryl as his "girlfriend." No wonder 'My Antonio' winner Brooke Barlow fell out so quickly with her prize. Antonio apparently wasn't playing by the rules.
Charlie Weis – Charlie seemed to be on the hot seat as soon as he signed that lavish multi-million dollar contract in 2005. Especially so after re-upping with Notre Dame midway through his first season. And now, after compiling a record of 35-27 over his five seasons with the Fighting Irish, he's out. But get this. Notre Dame wanted him out so badly that the school was willing to foot the $18 million early termination fee stipulated in his contract. Add another $2 million to buy out Weis' assistant coaches, and you're looking at school paying $20 million to expell its big man on campus. We can think of about 20 million better ways for an academic institution to spend that money.
Marc Mezvinsky – Chelsea Clinton's fiancee is a pretty handsome dude. He's also kinda a big deal. OK, maybe just a medium-size deal. The 31-year-old Goldman Sachs employee is the son of former Pennsylvania Rep. Marjorie Marolies-Mezvinsky and former Iowa Rep. Ed Mezvinsky. He's got politics in his blood, as does Chelsea, and we're told they did the little cute "blood siblings" thing where they prick fingers and smush their little pokers together. OK, that's not true, but it would be totally endearing if they were to do that and then take over the world. Though something tells us Chelsea is kinda tired of the limelight. Not too surprising considering her daddy never saw the dark.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth, Jessica Simpson's Killer Legs: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Christmas Jammies Family Makes Back-to-School "Baby Got Class" Parody: Watch Now!
- Chris Burke Reflects on Corky Character, Life Goes On, Down Syndrome on Upcoming Oprah: Where Are They Now? Episode
- Are You Ready For This? Sam Smith, Beyonce, Usher & Rita Ora Stun In VMA Rehearsals ? Sneak Peek Photo Special
- Outrage Over Woman Whose Dog Ate Marijuana ? PETA Calls It ‘A Stupid Thing’ To Do, Warns Of Potential Prosecution For Animal Abuse
- Man charged in biting attack at Chicago's Lollapalooza music festival that wounded 2 men
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Michelle Duggar on how she and husband Jim Bob keep the flame alive
- HBO exec defends violence, sex scenes in 'Game of Thrones'
- Modern Family's Julie Bowen Remembers the Time Her Kid Threw Up on Her Emmys Dress (No Joke!)
- Kim Kardashian Ignores Buttons, Lets Cleavage Bust Out on Trip to San Diego—and See North Feed a Giraffe at the Zoo: Cute Pics!
- Britney Spears' Woody Woodpecker Impression Is Spot On—Watch Her Hilarious Video!