Britney Spears and Lady Gaga Cover Up, Strip Down for Elle
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 2nd 2009 05:29PM
Britney Spears and Lady Gaga. While Spears has clawed her way back to form with hit songs ('3') and a blockbuster tour, Gaga has actually emerged as the year's breakout star of dance pop and extreme fashion. Both have had 2009's to remember. Now both are gracing dual January covers of Elle Magazine, which has given PopEater an exclusive first look at the Britney image. Check Out the Furry Shot:
Inside the magazine, you can find more Britney Elle images, an inside look at the Gaga cover shoot, and an interview with the 'Bad Romance' singer, in which she reveals her hopes for kids (someday).
Sexuality and Art: "My album covers are not sexual at all, which was an issue at my record label. I fought for months, and I cried at meetings. They didn't think the photos were commercial enough ...The last thing a young woman needs is another picture of a sexy pop star writhing in sand, covered in grease, touching herself."
Men and Kids: "In eight to 10 years, I want to have babies for my Dad to hold, grand kids. And I want to have a husband who loves and supports me, just the way anyone else does. I would never leave my career for a man right now, and I would never follow a man around."
Waiting Tables: "I was really good at it. I always got big tips. I always wore heels to work! I told everybody stories, and for customers on dates, I kept it romantic. It's kind of like performing."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Human Ken Doll 2.0! Man Pays Over $265K to Reinvent Himself with Plastic Surgery
- Bruce Jenner Spotted Pouting in Public, and New Details About His Supposed Docu-Series
- Aww! Christina Aguilera Describes Son Max's Brotherly Love for Baby Summer
- Jagged Edge's Kyle Norman Chokes Fiancee With Her Engagement Ring: "Let's Get Married" Singer Arrested for Aggravated Assault
- Disney's First Latina Princess Elena of Avalor Introduced: She's a "Confident, Compassionate Teenager"
- Comcast Sends Bill to "A-Hole Brown" When Customer Asks to Cancel Service