J-Lo Sex Tape? Not So Much
Lopez's lawyer, however, begs to differ. "There wasn't anything close to sex in it," attorney John Lavely told PEOPLE, adding that his camp "never alleged that. But it's still private and personal to my client."
Noa was planning on using his 11 hours of personal home video footage in a film about his life, which had the working title of 'How I Married Jennifer Lopez: The JLo and Ojani Noa Story.' Subtle, right? He was then sued by Lopez for $10 million for breach of contract.
Noa says that Lopez and her lawyers are "trying to stop me from making my documentary and I'm fighting for my rights ... They're not being fair."
While Noa says that he as well never claimed the footage he had was a "sex tape" per se, but that tabloids began spinning it as such.
Ida Mae Astute, ABC News / Getty Images
David Aguilera, BuzzFoto / FilmMagic
Charley Gallay, Getty Images
Nate Brunton, ZUMA Press
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
M. Spencer Green, AP
Getty Images (2)
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chelsea Handler slams Instagram for removing her topless pic
- Peters Cooks ex-wife apologizes to Christie Brinkley for affair
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, reportedly wandering streets of Los Angeles
- Extra Scoop: Did Teresa Giudice Spend $10K on Daughter's Music Video?
- Big Change Announced for ?The View'? Are There More Shakeups Ahead?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Designs from Adrianna Papell
- Kim Kardashian Hits the Gym After Waist Training Selfie -- See the Star Looking Svelte
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed By Bruce Jenner; Brittany Maynard Pushes Back Death Date: Top 5 Stories
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Go on Babymoon With Prince George in Scotland -- Details