J-Lo Sex Tape? Not So Much
Lopez's lawyer, however, begs to differ. "There wasn't anything close to sex in it," attorney John Lavely told PEOPLE, adding that his camp "never alleged that. But it's still private and personal to my client."
Noa was planning on using his 11 hours of personal home video footage in a film about his life, which had the working title of 'How I Married Jennifer Lopez: The JLo and Ojani Noa Story.' Subtle, right? He was then sued by Lopez for $10 million for breach of contract.
Noa says that Lopez and her lawyers are "trying to stop me from making my documentary and I'm fighting for my rights ... They're not being fair."
While Noa says that he as well never claimed the footage he had was a "sex tape" per se, but that tabloids began spinning it as such.
Ida Mae Astute, ABC News / Getty Images
David Aguilera, BuzzFoto / FilmMagic
Charley Gallay, Getty Images
Nate Brunton, ZUMA Press
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
M. Spencer Green, AP
Getty Images (2)
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Is ?Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom' a good way to learn about the life of Nelson Mandela?
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on ?Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- Grammy Nominations 2014: Jay Z, Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis Top the List
- Twerkin' on Santa? Miley Cyrus Not Nice in Naughty Jingle Ball Performance
- Vin Diesel Shares Heartbreaking Moment with Paul Walker's Mother