J-Lo Sex Tape? Not So Much
Lopez's lawyer, however, begs to differ. "There wasn't anything close to sex in it," attorney John Lavely told PEOPLE, adding that his camp "never alleged that. But it's still private and personal to my client."
Noa was planning on using his 11 hours of personal home video footage in a film about his life, which had the working title of 'How I Married Jennifer Lopez: The JLo and Ojani Noa Story.' Subtle, right? He was then sued by Lopez for $10 million for breach of contract.
Noa says that Lopez and her lawyers are "trying to stop me from making my documentary and I'm fighting for my rights ... They're not being fair."
While Noa says that he as well never claimed the footage he had was a "sex tape" per se, but that tabloids began spinning it as such.
Ida Mae Astute, ABC News / Getty Images
David Aguilera, BuzzFoto / FilmMagic
Charley Gallay, Getty Images
Nate Brunton, ZUMA Press
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Frank Micelotta, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
M. Spencer Green, AP
Getty Images (2)
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Good News -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Jennifer Lopez
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Gets Cheeky with Girlfriend FKA twigs
- Look Out J.Lo and Kim K! Here Comes Beyonc