Maksim or Karina? One's Out on 'DWTS'
By Rob Shuter Posted Dec 2nd 2009 07:00AM
Well hello there, you fabulous gossip lovers! In the PopEater premiere of Rob Shuter's 'Naughty But Nice' column, we've got a doozy. It turns out that all of the extracurricular activity between 'Dancing With the Stars' pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smiroff is causing the show's producers to stumble -- and one of them is likely getting the boot because of it. Who will it be??? That, and other tasty items after the jump!
Maksim or Karina? 'DWTS' Is Deciding
It looks like all the personal drama between Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff -- who broke off the engagement in September -- has finally cha-cha-cha'd it's way on to the dance floor, potentially forcing 'Dancing With The Stars' to decide which one of their loose-legged dancers they want most. "It's really gotten ugly between the two of them since the spit," a friend of the chest-waxing dancer (you guess which one) told me. Maks himself admitted to PopEater that he doesn't talk to Karina at all anymore, saying "I've got to thank her for being a great instructor in the lesson of what not to look for in a woman." Zing! We'll give that insult a 9 for technical difficulty.
Lets hope Maksim and Karina master the peace dance before ABC is forced to play pick the hottie. And remember everyone, work romances always end in tears -- so sorry, PopEater colleagues, I'm just not interested!
Heidi and Seal Say Auf Wiedersehen to Huge Baby Payday
Selling baby photos is apparently soooo 2008 for Heidi Klum and Seal. The world's first glimpse at the couple's adorable little daughter, Lou, occurred a few days ago on Seal's Web site after everyone's favorite top model passed on offers reaching over $300,000 from various weekly magazines. "Heidi would never sell pictures of her baby. The whole concept of making money off her kids totally grosses her out," revealed a friend about the sexy star.
But the ever-gorgeous Heidi let us see her precious baby for free, which either makes her the smartest person in the world or the least business-savvy model ever for ditching a boatload of cash. You decide.
A-Rod Jealous of Jeter?
Every New Yorker is celebrating Derek Jeter's 2009 Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year cover with the exception of one: Alex Rodriguez. "A-Rod can't understand why he isn't on the cover," laughed an insider. "Everyone is congratulating Derek saying how much he deserves the honor while Alex is pretending the magazine doesn't exist." Which probably isn't that surprising, considering the self-absorbed slugger is rumored to have two pictures of himself as a centaur above his bed!
Don't sweat it, Alex! You may not have the SI cover, but you've got Kate Hudson, and millions of people (cough cough us!) are jealous of that.
Got a tip for Rob? Email him at NaughtyNiceRob@aol.com
Follow Rob on Twitter: http://twitter.com/naughtynicerob
Who's Rob Shuter? Read His Bio
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Nashville' joins proud tradition of unorthodox clip shows: 5 more that stand out
- ?John From Cincinnati' is not on HBO Go or Amazon Prime, and it should be
- tUnE-yArDs channels ?Pee-Wee's Playhouse' for ?Water Fountain' music video
- The Terrifying Thing Gwyneth Paltrow's Alleged Stalker Keeps Doing
- Cuba Gooding Jr.'s Wife Files for Separation
- Wedding News! Jodie Foster Marries GF Alexandra Hedison
- The Other Woman Cast Is a Modern-Day 90s Girl Group: Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann, Kate Upton Coordinate Outfits
- Tori Spelling: I Thought Dean McDermott and I "Had a Very, Very Good Sex Life"
- Diane Keaton Still Friends With Woody Allen After Sex Abuse Scandal: "Nothing's Going to Change That"