The Women in the Tiger Woods Scandal
As the Tiger Woods story continues to evolve and escalate (see: his apology), a handful of women who aren't named Mrs. Woods have come into the fray claiming they've had affairs with the golf great. It can be quite confusing -- so many mistresses, so little time -- so PopEater took the time to break down each alleged Tiger poacher and the stories swirling around them. Let's start with the newest name after the jump ...
Who: Kalika Moquin
Occupation: Vegas Nightclub Marketing Manager
Alleged Length of Affair: 'Months'
How She 'Knew' Tiger: According to Life & Style, Moquin has "quietly been seeing Tiger for months." While Moquin refrained from commenting on the story, saying "it's not appropriate," an insider told Life & Style that she and Woods "hooked up a bunch of times," and that Tiger told her "he wasn't happy in his marriage or his home life." The magazine reports the two hooked up as recently as Oct. 23, when Woods was in Las Vegas.
Who: Jaimee Grubbs
Occupation: Cocktail Waitress / Reality Star
Alleged Length of Affair: 31 months
How She 'Knew' Tiger: In a massive Us Weekly exclusive, Grubbs -- who was recently on VH1's 'Tool Academy' -- claims that she and Tiger had at least 20 sexual encounters, though she didn't divulge exactly what that means. Even worse for the golf great, she claims to have voicemails and text messages that will only bolster her claims of an affair. Us even has one of the voicemails, in which Tiger tells Grubbs: ""I need you to do me a huge favor. Can you please take your name off your phone? My wife went through my phone and may be calling you."
Who: Rachel Uchitel
Occupation: Club promoter
Alleged Length of Affair: No timetable
How She 'Knew' Tiger: Though she's denied all reports of a fling with Tiger, Rachel Uchitel was the first and most prominent woman in the mix (aside from Tiger's wife Elin). Days before the car crash, the National Enquirer linked Uchitel to Tiger, with a source saying that Uchitel bragged about their trysts. Also, according to RadarOnline, Woods paid for Uchitel to meet him in Australia this month -- a trip she recently claimed was mere coincidence.
Who: Elin Nordegren
Occupation: Model, Tiger Woods' Wife
How She 'Knew' Tiger: Elin and Tiger have been married since 2004, and up until last week, led a relatively quiet life despite Tiger's massive fame. Since the Enquirer reports and subsequent car crash drama, Elin has yet to speak out publicly about the Tiger situation or the status of their marriage. We're guessing she's sitting back and waiting for the storm to die down, and then she will assess the situation along with Tiger. We just hope it winds up happier and nicer than the last few days have played out.
Watch the Girls on Pop discuss the Tiger Woods scandal.
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Photos -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Celebrity Scandal -
- Hottest Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- Dancing With the Stars Makeup Artist Spills Backstage Beauty Secrets, Reveals Just How Much Tanner Is Used
- Ben Affleck: I Can Relate to Batman's "Deeply Buried and Contained" Anger
- Kristin Cavallari Covers Line Magazine, Talks Motherhood, Sex Positions: Watch Exclusive Footage From Her Photo Shoot
- Fallen PALINtician! Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin Emerges Looking Haggard In Wake Of Alleged Family Brawl ? Where's Her Wedding Ring?!
- Sarah Palin's Haggard And Without Wedding Ring Post Alleged Brawl
- Crumbling Empire: Teresa Giudice Lists Beloved Jersey Shore House & Family Boat After Mansion Put On Market ? Ahead Of October Sentencing Date