Naughty Tiger Steals Meredith Baxter's 'I'm Gay' Thunder
Sadly, because of Tiger-gate, Meredith's 'I'm Gay' announcement was bumped to the bottom right hand box of the PEOPLE cover.
"She must be disappointed Tiger stole her People cover. That's something you can't forgive," a source reveals to me. "When Lance Bass and Clay Aiken came out, they got the full covers. This was a huge revelation and Tiger literally put baby in the corner."
Somehow Tiger Woods seems to have gotten every straight and lesbian woman in America giving him the evil eye.
Lester Cohen, WireImage
George Napolitano, FilmMagic
Michael Caulfield, WireImage
Gustavo Caballero, Getty Images
Noel Vasquez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- New Victoria's Secret Models Elsa Hosk and Jac Jagaciak Say the World Is Ready for a Plus-Size Angel
- Valerie Harper Hospitalized in Maine Before Theater Performance
- CW Developing Dystopian, "Gritty" Version of Little Women for TV
- Trial date set in $100 million Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker lawsuit
- 'Gone Baby Gone' actor Sean Malone dies at 54
- Oklahoma judge defends sealing divorce of Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert