Naughty Tiger Steals Meredith Baxter's 'I'm Gay' Thunder
Sadly, because of Tiger-gate, Meredith's 'I'm Gay' announcement was bumped to the bottom right hand box of the PEOPLE cover.
"She must be disappointed Tiger stole her People cover. That's something you can't forgive," a source reveals to me. "When Lance Bass and Clay Aiken came out, they got the full covers. This was a huge revelation and Tiger literally put baby in the corner."
Somehow Tiger Woods seems to have gotten every straight and lesbian woman in America giving him the evil eye.
Lester Cohen, WireImage
George Napolitano, FilmMagic
Michael Caulfield, WireImage
Gustavo Caballero, Getty Images
Noel Vasquez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hillary Clinton, Ellen DeGeneres Write Sweet Responses to Gay Teen in Humans of New York Post
- Jada Pinkett Smith: Will Smith Has Me "On Lockdown," Knows I Wouldn't Cheat on Him
- Britney Spears Recreates Oops Album Cover With Sons Jayden and Sean in Cute Twitter Photo
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home