Naughty Tiger Steals Meredith Baxter's 'I'm Gay' Thunder
Sadly, because of Tiger-gate, Meredith's 'I'm Gay' announcement was bumped to the bottom right hand box of the PEOPLE cover.
"She must be disappointed Tiger stole her People cover. That's something you can't forgive," a source reveals to me. "When Lance Bass and Clay Aiken came out, they got the full covers. This was a huge revelation and Tiger literally put baby in the corner."
Somehow Tiger Woods seems to have gotten every straight and lesbian woman in America giving him the evil eye.
Lester Cohen, WireImage
George Napolitano, FilmMagic
Michael Caulfield, WireImage
Gustavo Caballero, Getty Images
Noel Vasquez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 19 Kids and Counting Documents Jill Duggard's Emergency C-Section and Dramatic Birth of Baby Israel
- Real Housewives of New York City Recap: Sonja Morgan Spars With Ramona, Gets Advice From Bethenny
- New Girl Season 5 Will Return With An Engagement Party and Guest Stars Including Fred Armisen and Taran Killam
- The cast of 'Game of Thrones' in real life
- Robert Herjavec thrown to sharks on 'DWTS', says relationship with partner is 'Kymplicated'
- 'Bachelor' Chris Soules eliminated from 'Dancing With The Stars' as Whitney misses show