Naughty Tiger Steals Meredith Baxter's 'I'm Gay' Thunder
Sadly, because of Tiger-gate, Meredith's 'I'm Gay' announcement was bumped to the bottom right hand box of the PEOPLE cover.
"She must be disappointed Tiger stole her People cover. That's something you can't forgive," a source reveals to me. "When Lance Bass and Clay Aiken came out, they got the full covers. This was a huge revelation and Tiger literally put baby in the corner."
Somehow Tiger Woods seems to have gotten every straight and lesbian woman in America giving him the evil eye.
Lester Cohen, WireImage
George Napolitano, FilmMagic
Michael Caulfield, WireImage
Gustavo Caballero, Getty Images
Noel Vasquez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Tells Jimmy Fallon She Has a "Really Strong Bond" With Oprah Winfrey
- Isaiah Washington Is Returning to Grey's Anatomy After 2007 Firing, Homophobic Slur Scandal
- Emily VanCamp Talks Dating Revenge Costar Josh Bowman: We "Keep It All Very Separate"
- Naomi Campbell: Brandi Glanville’s Behavior In Feud With Lisa Vanderpump ‘Pathetic,’ Mama Joyce ‘Has Way Overstepped Her Bounds’
- Couples Therapy Finale: Taylor Armstrong’s Fianc
- Bob Costas didn't get pink eye from bad Botox, NBC insists
- Miley Cyrus blasts Katy Perry over kiss diss
- Isaiah Washington returning to ?Grey's Anatomy' seven years after controversial departure