Naughty Tiger Steals Meredith Baxter's 'I'm Gay' Thunder
Sadly, because of Tiger-gate, Meredith's 'I'm Gay' announcement was bumped to the bottom right hand box of the PEOPLE cover.
"She must be disappointed Tiger stole her People cover. That's something you can't forgive," a source reveals to me. "When Lance Bass and Clay Aiken came out, they got the full covers. This was a huge revelation and Tiger literally put baby in the corner."
Somehow Tiger Woods seems to have gotten every straight and lesbian woman in America giving him the evil eye.
Lester Cohen, WireImage
George Napolitano, FilmMagic
Michael Caulfield, WireImage
Gustavo Caballero, Getty Images
Noel Vasquez, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince Harry Reaches South Pole, Completes Walking With the Wounded Trek
- Julie Chen Says Jenny McCarthy on The View Is a Mistake, Better Fit for The Talk
- Courtney Stodden Dyes Hair, Goes Brunette: "I Feel Born Again"
- The Email Proof: ‘Real Housewives Of Orange County’ Producer Caught Trying To FAKE Scene With Tamra Barney's Ex-Husband
- 'American Hustle' review: Actors take 70s stereotypes and run with them in entertaining sting flick
- Plastic surgeon dad goes to work on daughters' breasts, faces
- 'Desolation of Smaug' review: Vast improvement over first 'Hobbit,' but cliffhanger could rile