The Ladies of 'Nine' Stun at Premiere
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 4th 2009 06:33AM
Despite the blustery London weather, the three women who are set to hit the big screen in much-anticipated musical 'Nine' came out dressed to the nines on Thursday night. Spanish actress Penelope Cruz sported a silver-blue Ralph Lauren dress, while Nicole Kidman opted for a more demure look, donning a blazer and a skirt. Kate Hudson showed off her red carpet prowess with flirty poses and a corset. gown.
'Nine' Premiere Pics
'Nine' actresses Penelope Cruz and Kate Hudson are all smiles as they work the red carpet of their movie premiere in London. See All the 'Nine' Premiere Pics You Can Handle >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- 'Silkwood': Read THR's 1983 Review
- Stephen Hawking's 5 Most Mind-Blowing Quotes
- How the Media Covered The Real Events That Inspired 'Foxcatcher'
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Snags Brenton Thwaites, Possibly Javier Bardem