The Ladies of 'Nine' Stun at Premiere
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 4th 2009 06:33AM
Despite the blustery London weather, the three women who are set to hit the big screen in much-anticipated musical 'Nine' came out dressed to the nines on Thursday night. Spanish actress Penelope Cruz sported a silver-blue Ralph Lauren dress, while Nicole Kidman opted for a more demure look, donning a blazer and a skirt. Kate Hudson showed off her red carpet prowess with flirty poses and a corset. gown.
'Nine' Premiere Pics
'Nine' actresses Penelope Cruz and Kate Hudson are all smiles as they work the red carpet of their movie premiere in London. See All the 'Nine' Premiere Pics You Can Handle >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Morelia Film Fest: Transgender Drama 'Carmin Tropical' Wins Top Prize
- 'Constantine' Director: "I Felt Like a Wrong Needed to Be Righted"
- Keanu Reeves: 'Bill & Ted 3' Status Changes From Day to Day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming