PopEater Poll Results: How You Voted on the Tiger Scandal
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 6th 2009 09:00AM
Tiger Woods hasn't had the greatest week. Let's recap. In the early morning on the day after Thanksgiving, the golfer crashed his SUV and was sent to the hospital. Reports speculate that Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren, were fighting immediately prior, over a tabloid story that claimed Tiger was having an affair with celebrity nightclub promoter Rachel Uchitel.
Uchitel denied the affair, but another woman stepped forward. Eventually, Tiger apologized to his wife and family for his "transgressions" on his Web site -- but more details on Woods' alleged sordid affairs keep coming to light, including the fact that Uchitel may have been lying for the superstar athlete.
But what do PopEater readers think of the situation? Click inside to see how our audience weighed in.
· After Tiger apologized, we wondered if people were willing to forgive him. But, they weren't. Fifty-six percent of over 53K say they didn't accept what he had to say.
· However, our audience was more optimistic about his future career. According to 50 percent of voters, he can "absolutely" get out of this jam.
· What about his marriage to Elin Nordegren -- will the two of them stay together? The answer is mixed. Just over half of 9K think they will, but the rest don't think the couple will make it.
· Then we wondered what was more surprising -- David Letterman's admission of his affair or Tiger Woods' current scandal? The golfer's problems were more of a suprise to everyone -- 84 percent over over 29K chose Tiger.
* Some Poll Results May Have Changed Since Our Last Tallies
Tiger and Elin Snapshots
In this June 11, 2009, file photo, Tiger Woods and his wife, Elin Nordegren watch the fourth quarter of Game 4 of the NBA basketball finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Orlando Magic in Orlando, Fla. Tiger Woods said he let his family down with "transgressions" he regrets "with all of my heart."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Idina Menzel, Taye Diggs Separate After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Federline, Britney Spears' Ex, Expecting Baby Number Six with Wife Victoria Prince
- Kim Kardashian Debuts Post-Baby Bikini Body, Drew Barrymore Reveals She's Having Another Baby Girl: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
- They’re Good As Gold! Kim Kardashian Calls Kanye West The ‘Most Romantic, Sweetest Person’ She’s Ever Met
- Rachael Ray's cousin blames TV chef's family for tragic death of her mother
- Nigella Lawson blurts 'I am not a drug addict,' cop says
- 'Duck Dynasty' triple threat: Robertsons hunt, sing, and act in Christmas special
- Lea Michele Talks About Cory Monteith's Death in First TV Interview: "He Would Want Me to Live My Life"
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Review Roundup: Critics Can't Find Middle Ground on Middle-earth
- Mena Suvari's Awkward Christmas Card With Her Boyfriend and Cat Is Absolute Perfection—Take a Look!