'Family Ties' Star Brian Bonsall Arrested for Bar Stool Assault
Colorado Daily reports that Bonsall -- little Andy Keaton on 'Family Ties' -- was picked up at the home of his friend Micheal Trujillo Saturday night, where both had been drinking heavily and arguing loudly. According to the arrest report, Bonsall struck Trujillo with the splintered stool but remembers nothing.
"Bonsall then said that he and Trujillo both are bipolar and like drugs," according to the report. "Bonsall said that he takes a lot of drugs and sometimes those drugs make him forget things."
Since playing Michael J. Fox's little brother Andy on 'Family Ties,' Bonsall has bounced around Boulder, graduating from high school and getting arrested several times, including for assaulting his girlfriend.
Last year, authorities were convinced he had violated his probation and were readying new charges against him. But Bonsall failed to appear at the hearing on July 16, 2008 and has been wanted ever since.
He faces new third-degree assault charges and is currently being held at the Boulder County Jail on a pair of bonds totaling $7,500.
Miami Beach Police Department
North Kern State Prison
Bedford Height Police Department
Henry County Sheriff's Office
Palm Beach Sheriff's Office / AP
County City Bureau of Investigation / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Madonna Releases Six Songs Off Rebel Heart After Album Leak Rant
- Holiday Music Playlist: 30-Plus Songs to Listen to While Wrapping Presents
- Arrow Star Colin Donnell Engaged to Patti Murin
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed