'Family Ties' Star Brian Bonsall Arrested for Bar Stool Assault
Colorado Daily reports that Bonsall -- little Andy Keaton on 'Family Ties' -- was picked up at the home of his friend Micheal Trujillo Saturday night, where both had been drinking heavily and arguing loudly. According to the arrest report, Bonsall struck Trujillo with the splintered stool but remembers nothing.
"Bonsall then said that he and Trujillo both are bipolar and like drugs," according to the report. "Bonsall said that he takes a lot of drugs and sometimes those drugs make him forget things."
Since playing Michael J. Fox's little brother Andy on 'Family Ties,' Bonsall has bounced around Boulder, graduating from high school and getting arrested several times, including for assaulting his girlfriend.
Last year, authorities were convinced he had violated his probation and were readying new charges against him. But Bonsall failed to appear at the hearing on July 16, 2008 and has been wanted ever since.
He faces new third-degree assault charges and is currently being held at the Boulder County Jail on a pair of bonds totaling $7,500.
Miami Beach Police Department
North Kern State Prison
Bedford Height Police Department
Henry County Sheriff's Office
Palm Beach Sheriff's Office / AP
County City Bureau of Investigation / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alicia Keys Shares Stunning Family Photo With Swizz Beatz, New Baby Genesis
- Elizabeth Berkley Gushes About "Emotional" Saved by the Bell Reunion: Watch
- Margot Robbie Dominates Jimmy Fallon in Epic Flip Cup Game: Watch!
- Dress that 'greatly resembles' stolen Lupita Nyong'o gown recovered
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ?Star Trek,' dead at 83
- Source: Bobbi Kristina Brown has shown ?absolutely no signs of life lately'
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!