'Family Ties' Star Brian Bonsall Arrested for Bar Stool Assault
Colorado Daily reports that Bonsall -- little Andy Keaton on 'Family Ties' -- was picked up at the home of his friend Micheal Trujillo Saturday night, where both had been drinking heavily and arguing loudly. According to the arrest report, Bonsall struck Trujillo with the splintered stool but remembers nothing.
"Bonsall then said that he and Trujillo both are bipolar and like drugs," according to the report. "Bonsall said that he takes a lot of drugs and sometimes those drugs make him forget things."
Since playing Michael J. Fox's little brother Andy on 'Family Ties,' Bonsall has bounced around Boulder, graduating from high school and getting arrested several times, including for assaulting his girlfriend.
Last year, authorities were convinced he had violated his probation and were readying new charges against him. But Bonsall failed to appear at the hearing on July 16, 2008 and has been wanted ever since.
He faces new third-degree assault charges and is currently being held at the Boulder County Jail on a pair of bonds totaling $7,500.
Miami Beach Police Department
North Kern State Prison
Bedford Height Police Department
Henry County Sheriff's Office
Palm Beach Sheriff's Office / AP
County City Bureau of Investigation / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Molly Sims Is Pregnant, Expecting Second Child With Husband Scott Stuber
- Josh Elliott Engaged to Liz Cho: NBC Sports Anchor to Marry ABC Reporter
- Brian Austin Green Joins Instagram, Shares Adorable Family Photos of Megan Fox, Kids
- Exclusive Interview: Teresa Aprea & Nicole Napolitano Claim Jim Marchese Was Banned From The ?RHONJ' Finale Episode Over Affair Rumors ? Will They Sue?
- Norway Funeral Home refuses to bury Casey Kasem
- Amanda Bynes arrested on on suspicion of DUI
- Walmart claims Tracy Morgan, fellow passengers weren't wearing seatbelts in crash