'Family Ties' Star Brian Bonsall Arrested for Bar Stool Assault
Colorado Daily reports that Bonsall -- little Andy Keaton on 'Family Ties' -- was picked up at the home of his friend Micheal Trujillo Saturday night, where both had been drinking heavily and arguing loudly. According to the arrest report, Bonsall struck Trujillo with the splintered stool but remembers nothing.
"Bonsall then said that he and Trujillo both are bipolar and like drugs," according to the report. "Bonsall said that he takes a lot of drugs and sometimes those drugs make him forget things."
Since playing Michael J. Fox's little brother Andy on 'Family Ties,' Bonsall has bounced around Boulder, graduating from high school and getting arrested several times, including for assaulting his girlfriend.
Last year, authorities were convinced he had violated his probation and were readying new charges against him. But Bonsall failed to appear at the hearing on July 16, 2008 and has been wanted ever since.
He faces new third-degree assault charges and is currently being held at the Boulder County Jail on a pair of bonds totaling $7,500.
Miami Beach Police Department
North Kern State Prison
Bedford Height Police Department
Henry County Sheriff's Office
Palm Beach Sheriff's Office / AP
County City Bureau of Investigation / AP
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katy Perry Accidentally Gives Out Her Phone Number While Sharing Video of Dog Butters, Fans Freak Out Trying to Help Her
- Max Joseph Is Back on Catfish! But How Did Nev Schulman's Guest Hosts Fare During His Absence?
- One Tree Hill Cast Reunites (Again!), Brings Back Tric Nightclub and Leyton Memories: Photos
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- 'Brooklyn 99' star Chelsea Peretti helped broke ball player
- Tom Hanks' son Chet Haze threatens Howard Stern
- Zayn Malik Doesn't Look Like He's Missing One Direction One Bit While on Vacation With Perrie Edwards: See Their PDA Pic!
- Alright! The Going Rate for a Matthew McConnaughey Speech Is $135,000
- Prince Harry, aka Captain Wales, Gets Ready to Return to Army Duty One Last Time—in Australia: All the Details!