The Real Reason Miley Cyrus Has a Tattoo
Last week, we asked our readers to vote on whether Cyrus should have a tattoo at 17. Over 56 percent of 84,700+ voters said she was too young, and it bothered them.
Cyrus' step into the spotlight has led to much criticism, and she's had enough. During an interview with the AP in September, Cyrus admitted that she's made her fair share of missteps but wishes the public would have a little more respect for her privacy.
"I think everything I do is exaggerated a lot," she said. "I think that no matter what, I think it is all about respect. People forget that when you are in the public eye, people forget you still have to respect people and you still have to (respect) their privacy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zack Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Halle Berry's Lingerie Line is 'Frenchman' Approved
- New Couple Alert Averted? Orlando Bloom Denies He's Dating Selena Gomez
- Will There Be a ?Sex and the City 3'? Kristin Davis Responds
- Gwyneth Paltrow Breaks Out Serious Dance Moves, Hot Body for Tracy Anderson Class: Watch
- Halle Berry Explains Her Nonstop Hair Switch-Ups at the Launch of Her Scandale Lingerie Collection for Target
- Jessica Simpson's Son Ace Knute Steals Golf Balls: Cute Picture