The Real Reason Miley Cyrus Has a Tattoo
Last week, we asked our readers to vote on whether Cyrus should have a tattoo at 17. Over 56 percent of 84,700+ voters said she was too young, and it bothered them.
Cyrus' step into the spotlight has led to much criticism, and she's had enough. During an interview with the AP in September, Cyrus admitted that she's made her fair share of missteps but wishes the public would have a little more respect for her privacy.
"I think everything I do is exaggerated a lot," she said. "I think that no matter what, I think it is all about respect. People forget that when you are in the public eye, people forget you still have to respect people and you still have to (respect) their privacy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Believe' react: Life doesn't wait for long
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- Extra Scoop: Justin Bieber Serenades Selena Gomez? Is Jelena Back?
- Elizabeth Moss Says She Should Never Have Married Fred Armisen
- First Look! NeNe Leakes and Tony Dovolani Rehearse for 'DWTS'