The Real Reason Miley Cyrus Has a Tattoo
Last week, we asked our readers to vote on whether Cyrus should have a tattoo at 17. Over 56 percent of 84,700+ voters said she was too young, and it bothered them.
Cyrus' step into the spotlight has led to much criticism, and she's had enough. During an interview with the AP in September, Cyrus admitted that she's made her fair share of missteps but wishes the public would have a little more respect for her privacy.
"I think everything I do is exaggerated a lot," she said. "I think that no matter what, I think it is all about respect. People forget that when you are in the public eye, people forget you still have to respect people and you still have to (respect) their privacy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Texas high school's 'Uptown Funk' video goes viral
- ?Fantastic Four' debuts first trailer
- Taylor Swift's Reaction to 'Nude' Hacker Threat Is Priceless
- Super Bowl Ads 2015: The Race for Best Commercial Is On!
- Is Charlotte McKinney the New Kate Upton?
- Nick Jonas Talks Taylor Swift, Smoking Weed, Gay Fans, and That Infamous Crotch Grab
- Ghostbusters' All-Female Cast Revealed! Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Leslie Jones, and Kate McKinnon Chosen for Reboot
- Hilary Duff Goes Shopping Without Makeup, Bares Toned Legs in Tiny Shorts: Pictures