The Real Reason Miley Cyrus Has a Tattoo
Last week, we asked our readers to vote on whether Cyrus should have a tattoo at 17. Over 56 percent of 84,700+ voters said she was too young, and it bothered them.
Cyrus' step into the spotlight has led to much criticism, and she's had enough. During an interview with the AP in September, Cyrus admitted that she's made her fair share of missteps but wishes the public would have a little more respect for her privacy.
"I think everything I do is exaggerated a lot," she said. "I think that no matter what, I think it is all about respect. People forget that when you are in the public eye, people forget you still have to respect people and you still have to (respect) their privacy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan's recalls crying at his first ACM Awards when seeing Reba walk out
- David Duchovny talks 'The X-Files': Who's coming back
- Scott Weiland & the Wildabouts' guitarist Jeremy Brown dies at 34
- Kelly Clarkson Mentored American Idol's Top 9, Was Awesome and Weird -- Read Her Risque Critiques!
- Zayn Malik Packs on the PDA With Fiancee Perrie Edwards After Exiting One Direction ? See the Vacay Snap
- Kate Burton Isn't Afraid of Aging -- Find Out Why the Full Circle Star Said No to Plastic Surgery