The Real Reason Miley Cyrus Has a Tattoo
Last week, we asked our readers to vote on whether Cyrus should have a tattoo at 17. Over 56 percent of 84,700+ voters said she was too young, and it bothered them.
Cyrus' step into the spotlight has led to much criticism, and she's had enough. During an interview with the AP in September, Cyrus admitted that she's made her fair share of missteps but wishes the public would have a little more respect for her privacy.
"I think everything I do is exaggerated a lot," she said. "I think that no matter what, I think it is all about respect. People forget that when you are in the public eye, people forget you still have to respect people and you still have to (respect) their privacy."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Adele's 1-year-old son wins lawsuit against paparazzi
- Can Blake Lively out-Paltrow Gwyneth with new lifestyle site?
- A gif guide to Aviva's leg-gendary ?Real Housewives of New York' finale flip-out
- Survey finds gender pay gap in games industry narrower than US average
- Video: ?The Divide' star Marin Ireland shares your love of ?Soapdish'
- Lana Del Rey Confesses She Tried to Sleep Her Way to the Top
- It's True! Zoe Saldana Is Pregnant with First Child
- Is It Really Over? Robin Thicke & Paula Patton Selling Hollywood Hills Home