Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus Meet The Queen
Cyrus sang her hit 'Party In The USA' for the British ruler as part of The Royal Variety Show, an event which benefited the Entertainment Artists' Benevolent Fund. Afterward, she wrote on her official Web site, "I met lady gaga!!!" and proceeded to repeat it more than 50 times.
During Lady Gaga's performance of 'Speechless,' she sat a top a swing suspended 30 feet in the air as she played a piano held up on giant stilts. According to UK's Daily Mirror, Lady Gaga's performance had to be toned down, and she was forced to drop a "suicide act" from her performance.
Lady Gaga admitted, "I wanted to do the suicide scene but was told it wouldn't be appropriate. I've also had to tone things down generally. But it doesn't matter because I'm a massive fan of the Queen. I was so excited and have even been practicing my curtsy."
Other performers on the event's bill were Bette Midler, 'X Factor' winner Alexandra Burke, Katherine Jenkins, Mika and Michael Buble.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Is ?Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom' a good way to learn about the life of Nelson Mandela?
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- PopWatch Planner: ?Arrow', ?Scandal' mid-season finales, ?American Hustle' in theaters, more
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on ?Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- Grammy Nominations 2014: Jay Z, Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis Top the List
- Twerkin' on Santa? Miley Cyrus Not Nice in Naughty Jingle Ball Performance
- Vin Diesel Shares Heartbreaking Moment with Paul Walker's Mother