Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus Meet The Queen
Cyrus sang her hit 'Party In The USA' for the British ruler as part of The Royal Variety Show, an event which benefited the Entertainment Artists' Benevolent Fund. Afterward, she wrote on her official Web site, "I met lady gaga!!!" and proceeded to repeat it more than 50 times.
During Lady Gaga's performance of 'Speechless,' she sat a top a swing suspended 30 feet in the air as she played a piano held up on giant stilts. According to UK's Daily Mirror, Lady Gaga's performance had to be toned down, and she was forced to drop a "suicide act" from her performance.
Lady Gaga admitted, "I wanted to do the suicide scene but was told it wouldn't be appropriate. I've also had to tone things down generally. But it doesn't matter because I'm a massive fan of the Queen. I was so excited and have even been practicing my curtsy."
Other performers on the event's bill were Bette Midler, 'X Factor' winner Alexandra Burke, Katherine Jenkins, Mika and Michael Buble.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alabama to release first new country album in 14 years
- Judge: Sale of convent to Katy Perry likely invalid
- Relativity Media files for bankruptcy protection
- Extra Scoop: Madonna's Ex Gets Hitched! See Guy Ritchie's Beautiful Bride
- Chaz Bono Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss, Talks Caitlyn and New Serial Killer Role
- Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Are Friends?
- Lucy Lawless Reunites With Xena: Warrior Princess Costar Renee O'Connor in Cute Selfie
- James Woods Is Suing a Twitter User for $10 Million for Calling Him a "Cocaine Addict"
- Jennifer Beals Responds After Leaving Dog in Hot Car: "I Would Never Ever Jeopardize an Animal's Safety"