Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus Meet The Queen
Cyrus sang her hit 'Party In The USA' for the British ruler as part of The Royal Variety Show, an event which benefited the Entertainment Artists' Benevolent Fund. Afterward, she wrote on her official Web site, "I met lady gaga!!!" and proceeded to repeat it more than 50 times.
During Lady Gaga's performance of 'Speechless,' she sat a top a swing suspended 30 feet in the air as she played a piano held up on giant stilts. According to UK's Daily Mirror, Lady Gaga's performance had to be toned down, and she was forced to drop a "suicide act" from her performance.
Lady Gaga admitted, "I wanted to do the suicide scene but was told it wouldn't be appropriate. I've also had to tone things down generally. But it doesn't matter because I'm a massive fan of the Queen. I was so excited and have even been practicing my curtsy."
Other performers on the event's bill were Bette Midler, 'X Factor' winner Alexandra Burke, Katherine Jenkins, Mika and Michael Buble.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- McKayla Maroney reportedly takes legal action over hacked pics, claiming she was underage
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- In ?Velocity 2X,' new-school speed meets old-school charm
- Loki fans, rejoice: Here's an entire movie about him
- Warner Bros. registers four superhero-movie domain names: Is this DC Phase 2?
- Jessica Simpson Looked Boho-Chic as Bridesmaid at Sister Ashlee Simpson's Wedding -- See Her Dress!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Talk "Intimate" Wedding; Find Out How Pitt Honored Jolie's Late Mother: Top 5 Stories
- Kate Hudson Slams Eating Disorder Rumors, Says That's "One Thing I Will Never Have"