Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus Meet The Queen
Cyrus sang her hit 'Party In The USA' for the British ruler as part of The Royal Variety Show, an event which benefited the Entertainment Artists' Benevolent Fund. Afterward, she wrote on her official Web site, "I met lady gaga!!!" and proceeded to repeat it more than 50 times.
During Lady Gaga's performance of 'Speechless,' she sat a top a swing suspended 30 feet in the air as she played a piano held up on giant stilts. According to UK's Daily Mirror, Lady Gaga's performance had to be toned down, and she was forced to drop a "suicide act" from her performance.
Lady Gaga admitted, "I wanted to do the suicide scene but was told it wouldn't be appropriate. I've also had to tone things down generally. But it doesn't matter because I'm a massive fan of the Queen. I was so excited and have even been practicing my curtsy."
Other performers on the event's bill were Bette Midler, 'X Factor' winner Alexandra Burke, Katherine Jenkins, Mika and Michael Buble.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meet the cast of 'Dancing With the Stars' season 21
- The Josh Abbott Band brings Texas to mainstream country music
- Actor Dylan Baker attempts to rescue neighbor before escaping Manhattan high-rise fire
- Pic! Khloé Kardashian Shows Off Insanely Tiny Waist
- Extra Scoop: Jill Duggar Reflects on 'Sad' Month in New Blog Post
- Julia Roberts Steps Out with Husband and Kids to Support Surfer Kelly Slater
- Miley Cyrus Is Being Trolled on Twitter With "Miley, What's Good?" After Nicki Minaj's VMAs Threat: See the Comments
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 Cast Announced: Tamar Braxton, Chaka Khan, Alexa PenaVega Make Official Cut
- Miranda Lambert Looks Radiant, Performs a Divorce Song at ACM Honors After Blake Shelton Split: Photos