Lindsay Lohan Heading to India to Film BBC Documentary
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 8th 2009 09:21AM
Lindsay Lohan is going to India to film a BBC documentary -- either on impoverished children or on sex trafficking, depending which report you believe.
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
The constant paparazzi mob is nothing new to Lindsay Lohan, as she's seen here being followed by photographers and videographers on November 15.
Getty Images for GQ
According to a Page Six source, Lohan "is excited about escaping the drama of LA and doing something real," adding that her documentary will be about the country's poverty-stricken children. But perhaps the most interesting tidbit of information in the Page Six item is that Lohan will be joined by her on-again, off-again girlfriend, Samantha Ronson, as well as her father, Michael, with whom she is constantly bickering and trading barbs across various media outlets.
Life & Style claims that the BBC documentary is about "the trafficking of women and children in India." L&S also cites an insider, who claims that the real purpose of the trip is because "Lindsay is trying to better herself and get away from her party-girl image. She wants to be taken more seriously."
The trip comes just a day after highly suggestive photos of Lohan in Muse Magazine were released. In the "fashionart" magazine, Lohan is seen standing over a nude man along with another female in one shot, and in another photo, is seen naked with a man on top of her while holding a cigarette.
Stars Give Back
"I visited Uganda this year and saw firsthand how Save the Children is making a difference in the lives of children in need. Even in the poorest, most remote communities, I saw children who were excited about learning and teachers who were heloing their students to achieve," says Ben Stiller of his trip to Uganda, supported by Bulgari for Save the Children's Rewrite the Future program.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- Tila Tequila "Removed" From 'Celebrity Big Brother' Reportedly Due to Past Nazi Remarks
- 'Dark Matter' Boss on the Finale and Season 2: "The Past Comes Back to Haunt"
- Armie Hammer Joins Amy Adams in Tom Ford's 'Nocturnal Animals'
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- New 'Game of Thrones' Theory: [Spoilers] Is Jon Snow's Twin Sister
- 10 WTF Moments In MTV Video Music Awards History
- What If 'Friends' Was All in Phoebe's Mind? Dark Fanfic Goes Viral