Lindsay Lohan Heading to India to Film BBC Documentary
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 8th 2009 09:21AM
Lindsay Lohan is going to India to film a BBC documentary -- either on impoverished children or on sex trafficking, depending which report you believe.
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
The constant paparazzi mob is nothing new to Lindsay Lohan, as she's seen here being followed by photographers and videographers on November 15.
Getty Images for GQ
According to a Page Six source, Lohan "is excited about escaping the drama of LA and doing something real," adding that her documentary will be about the country's poverty-stricken children. But perhaps the most interesting tidbit of information in the Page Six item is that Lohan will be joined by her on-again, off-again girlfriend, Samantha Ronson, as well as her father, Michael, with whom she is constantly bickering and trading barbs across various media outlets.
Life & Style claims that the BBC documentary is about "the trafficking of women and children in India." L&S also cites an insider, who claims that the real purpose of the trip is because "Lindsay is trying to better herself and get away from her party-girl image. She wants to be taken more seriously."
The trip comes just a day after highly suggestive photos of Lohan in Muse Magazine were released. In the "fashionart" magazine, Lohan is seen standing over a nude man along with another female in one shot, and in another photo, is seen naked with a man on top of her while holding a cigarette.
Stars Give Back
"I visited Uganda this year and saw firsthand how Save the Children is making a difference in the lives of children in need. Even in the poorest, most remote communities, I saw children who were excited about learning and teachers who were heloing their students to achieve," says Ben Stiller of his trip to Uganda, supported by Bulgari for Save the Children's Rewrite the Future program.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Theater Repeatedly Shows Wrong Movie to Fans
- Andy Serkis-directed 'Jungle Book: Origins' Set for October 2016 Release
- John Green's 'Paper Towns' Film Adaptation Gets Release Date
- The 'Birdman' Trailer Delivers a Strange, Squawky Peek at the Michael Keaton Flick (VIDEO)
- 9 Movies We Love But Can't Quite Figure Out
- Meryl Streep Is Learning the Guitar Because There's Nothing She Can't Do