Janine Lindemulder on Sandra Bullock Custody Battle
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 9th 2009 07:00AM
Sandra Bullock and her husband Jesse James are facing a fierce custody battle with James' ex-wife Janine Lindemulder. Although Bullock helped her husband raise his 5-year-old daughter Sunny while Lindemulder was in prison for tax evasion, the mother is fighting to get her daughter back. In a new Life & Style interview obtained exclusively by PopEater, Lindemulder explains her controversial career - she is a porn actress - and why she wants to regain custody of Sunny.
On staying in porn: "I like my job. I'm good at it. I've been a porn star for 23 years. It's what I did right out of high school. If I won the lottery, would I do it? No. I don't see myself in this for very much longer."
On making too little to support her daughter: "That's why I'm not going into the courtroom saying I want her completely now. But I do have 50 percent legal custody."
On child support from Jesse: "I'm not getting any money from Jesse. What would make him happy is if I just vanished off the planet. I'm in fear of what Jesse's capable of doing. [I suspect that] he had a hacker erase 30 e-mails from when Sunny was born. The e-mails said, 'I don't want Sunny to have my last name. Find her a new daddy.' After he showed no interest in the first six months, I moved to Oregon. He said, 'Good, the farther, the better.' He wanted nothing to do with Sunny for three years of her life."
On Sandra Bullock: " We haven't even had a conversation. They couldn't care less what I have to say. They changed Sunny's school a while ago and didn't tell me. I found out from Sunny."
Read the whole interview in Life & Style, on newsstands now.
Janine Lindemulder in Life & Style
Janine Lindemulder tells L&S, "I've been a porn star for 23 years. It's what I did right out of high school. If I won the lottery, would I do it? No. I don't see myself in this for very much longer."
Life & Style Magazine
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Teen Choice Awards Moving to New Venue
- Bill Murray to Play Baloo in Disney's 'The Jungle Book'
- Winklevoss-Backed Shopping Tool Hukkster Shuts Down
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls
- The 'Birdman' Trailer Delivers a Strange, Squawky Peek at the Michael Keaton Flick (VIDEO)
- 9 Movies We Love But Can't Quite Figure Out
- Meryl Streep Is Learning the Guitar Because There's Nothing She Can't Do