Tiger Woods' Alleged Mistress Says 'I'm Not a Tramp'
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 9th 2009 11:58AM
Tiger Woods expands rapidly, the first potential mistress is still taking a lot of heat. Rachel Uchitel was the first woman in the mix - aside from Tiger's wife Elin - and though she's consistently denied rumors of an affair, Uchitel can't avoid the spotlight. In an exclusive interviews with OK! magazine, Uchitel reveals her feelings on getting caught in the middle of the Woods sex scandal - and private emails obtained by In Touch Weekly suggest that Uchitel's relationship with the pro golfer was much more than a fling.
Party promoter Uchitel, 34, told OK! that "in every story, you need a villain and a hero. I've been characterized as a villain."
She said, "People have called me homewrecker, gold-digger, tramp, whore. I make mistakes, but I'm not those things. I have very good qualities. When you're judged by the nation it's really difficult. It's horrible."
"I'm not a whore. I'm not a tramp. I'm not an escort. I'm not stupid or a bimbo," Uchitel insisted. "I'm very strong. I will survive this. At the same time, I'm vulnerable. I'm not here to make myself into a victim, but I want people to remember I'm human -- there's a whole other side to me. I'm caring and generous and the type of person you'd want to be friends with. People have to give me a chance."
Whether the affair occurred has yet to be conclusively determined, but the evidence is stacking up against Woods. Emails obtained by In Touch Weekly illustrate an ongoing relationship between Woods and Uchitel, including one from the athlete reading: ""I know it's brutal on you that you can't be with me all the time. I get it ... I finally found someone I connect with, someone I have never found like this. Not even at home. You want someone to witness your life. I want you to lay next to me, lay on me or where ever you want to lay ... Why didn't we find each other years ago. We wouldn't be having this conversation."
A source close to Uchitel told the magazine, "Tiger told her he would divorce his wife for her."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Cruise Does Totally Awesome Lip Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon: Watch the Must-See Video
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Tries on Wedding Dresses, Promises Not to Split From Shawn Booth on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Kevin Zegers, Wife Jaime Feld Still Awaiting Birth of Their Twin Daughters
- Bill Cosby's accusers: 35 women speak out in 'New York Magazine' cover story
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Puddle of Mudd frontman Wes Scantlin accused of DWI, fleeing police in Minnesota
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close
- Pregnant Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Are Fashion Twins Days Before Welcoming a Baby Girl—See the Hot Pic!
- Boy Scouts of America Will Now Allow Gay Scout Leaders