Vote: Who Had the Best Dress of 2009?
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 10th 2009 05:10PM
As the year comes to a close, it's time to look back and reflect on who made jaws drop and fashionistas swoon with their ensenble this year. So, PopEater is teaming up with In Touch Weekly and we're leaving it up to you to pick who had the most stunning dress of 2009. We narrowed it down for you: 1. Kate Hudson's black-and-white Oscar De La Renta dress; 2. Eva Longoria's flowy grey Versace gown; 3. Taylor Swift's glittery gold Reem Acra dress; 4. Megan Fox's leggy Donna Karen get-up; 5. Sarah Jessica Parker's billowy and busty Dior dress; 6. Natalie Portman's lilac Rodarte gown; 7. Jessica Biel's very red Versace dress; 8. Freida Pinto's unisleeved John Galliano dress; 9. Michelle Obama's Peter Soronen gown; 10. Angelina Jolie's Elie Saab gown.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Angelina Jolie
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dies at age 82
- The designs of Oscar de la Renta
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Designer Oscar de la Renta Dead at 82
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jason Momoa's Super Intense ?GoT' Audition Tape
- ?Fury' Star Shia LaBeouf ?Found God? in a Very Real Way'
- Kris Jenner Clears Up Rumors About Bruce Jenner's Transformation; Monica Lewinsky Was "In Love" With Bill Clinton: Top 5 Stories
- Teresa Giudice Dropped By Crisis Manager Wendy Feldman After Filing Orange Is The New Black Prison Request: Details
- Ryan Phillippe Disses His Own Career: "I've Made 30-Plus Films," "Five of Them Are Good"