Vote: Who Had the Best Dress of 2009?
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 10th 2009 05:10PM
As the year comes to a close, it's time to look back and reflect on who made jaws drop and fashionistas swoon with their ensenble this year. So, PopEater is teaming up with In Touch Weekly and we're leaving it up to you to pick who had the most stunning dress of 2009. We narrowed it down for you: 1. Kate Hudson's black-and-white Oscar De La Renta dress; 2. Eva Longoria's flowy grey Versace gown; 3. Taylor Swift's glittery gold Reem Acra dress; 4. Megan Fox's leggy Donna Karen get-up; 5. Sarah Jessica Parker's billowy and busty Dior dress; 6. Natalie Portman's lilac Rodarte gown; 7. Jessica Biel's very red Versace dress; 8. Freida Pinto's unisleeved John Galliano dress; 9. Michelle Obama's Peter Soronen gown; 10. Angelina Jolie's Elie Saab gown.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Angelina Jolie
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- 'Once Upon a Time' Star Ginnifer Goodwin on Being a New Mom On and Off-Screen
- Mama June Spotted Out as Daughter Anna Claims She Was Victim of Sex Offender
- Tony Danza and Judith Light: See the ?Who's the Boss?' Reunion!