Vote: Who Had the Best Dress of 2009?
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 10th 2009 05:10PM
As the year comes to a close, it's time to look back and reflect on who made jaws drop and fashionistas swoon with their ensenble this year. So, PopEater is teaming up with In Touch Weekly and we're leaving it up to you to pick who had the most stunning dress of 2009. We narrowed it down for you: 1. Kate Hudson's black-and-white Oscar De La Renta dress; 2. Eva Longoria's flowy grey Versace gown; 3. Taylor Swift's glittery gold Reem Acra dress; 4. Megan Fox's leggy Donna Karen get-up; 5. Sarah Jessica Parker's billowy and busty Dior dress; 6. Natalie Portman's lilac Rodarte gown; 7. Jessica Biel's very red Versace dress; 8. Freida Pinto's unisleeved John Galliano dress; 9. Michelle Obama's Peter Soronen gown; 10. Angelina Jolie's Elie Saab gown.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Style -
- Good News -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Photos -
- TV News -
- Angelina Jolie
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Summer Beauty Essentials! Go Eco-Chic with These Must-Haves
- 10 New Summer TV Shows to Watch
- Win a Grillbot! The First Automatic Grill-Cleaning Robot