Vote: What Was the Biggest Story of the Year?
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 10th 2009 02:11PM
It's been a pretty big year in celebrity news. The death of Michael Jackson sent shock waves through the world, while Susan Boyle 'Dreamed a Dream' and won the hearts of millions.
But there were also stories that we think were too overblown -- like Kanye West grabbing the mic from Taylor Swift at the VMAs or Michael Phelps venture into the world of pot smoking.
Which story was the biggest of the year? And which was the story that people made too big a deal over? Tell Us in the Polls
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- ?Fury' Star Shia LaBeouf ?Found God? in a Very Real Way'
- David Letterman's Ex-Cue Card Man Says ?Dave Is the Best Boss in the World'
- Monica Lewinsky Contemplated Suicide, Was Very Nearly ?Humiliated to Death'
- Shia LaBeouf Discusses Friendship With Brad Pitt: "He's Like My Husband"
- Matthew Morrison Shares Beautiful Wedding Picture With New Wife "Mrs. Renee Marie Morrison"
- Misty Upham's Father Charles Slams Auburn Police: "She Could've Been Alive, We Could've Resuscitated Her"