Jessica Simpson Is Smitten With Billy Corgan. Wait, What?
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 10th 2009 03:28PM
Jessica Simpson and Billy Corgan are officially dating. The unlikely couple -- pop star and Smashing Pumpkin -- were spotted together in New York City last Friday and have actually known each other for months. So ...A source tells PEOPLE the duo "are getting to know each other" while another insider tells EOnline.com that the 29-year-old singer is "smitten" and "has fallen hard" for the bald-topped rocker, 42.
Whether they're dating, collaborating on music or discussing Corgan's new passion for spirituality, another friend believes Simpson "deserves the best." Both are prolific sharers on Twitter, but alas -- nary a peep on this possible relationship.
She has laid low on the dating scene since getting dumped by Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo the night before her 29th birthday over the summer. Despite that, she has continued to speak kindly of Romo and often Tweets about her beloved Cowboys.
Corgan was recently rumored to be dating reality TV star Tila Tequila, who this week announced she is engaged to Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson.
Jessica Simpson Snapshots
Jessica Simpson is seen on the Streets of Manhattan on December 4, 2009 in New York City. Celebrity Sightings in New York - December 4, 2009 New York, NY United States December 4, 2009 Photo by Soul Brother/FilmMagic.com To license this image (59070863), contact FilmMagic.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- South African Icon Nelson Mandela Dead at 95, Celebs React
- Gossip Girl: Which Reality Star Got Her Body Back 9 Days After Having Twins?
- Amy Robach Returns to ?GMA,' Says ?Toughest Part' of Breast Cancer Battle Is Ahead