Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Look Adorably in Love Out in L.A. With BFF Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman: Photos
- Adele Has "Best Night" of Her Life With Stevie Nicks: Picture
- Lori Loughlin Confirmed for Fuller House: "It'll Be a Lot of Fun"
- Man donates $20,000 for new Lucille Ball statue
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans turns herself in
- Prosecutor presents blood-stained clothes at Dustin Diamond's trial
- FIFA 16 Will Feature Women Soccer Stars for the First Time and That's Making Simple-Minded Men Angry
- Trevor Noah's "New and Sexy" Daily Show Gets September Premiere Date
- Kelly Ripa Reveals She's on a Cleanse—but It's Not What You Think: Find Out How Her New Diet Has ''Changed'' Her Life!