Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Affleck's Penis in Gone Girl: Us Weekly's Film Critic Missed It? Twice!
- Jennifer Garner Does Hilariously Bad Impression of Whiny Ben Affleck, Says She Met George Clooney With Lice
- Selena Gomez Is Caught With Her Fly Down at LAX: See the Wardrobe Malfunction!
- Lecrae: I put faith in hip-hop
- 'Crotch grab challenge' starting to go viral with celebrities
- Hollywood's rush to 'the rapture'
- Adam Sandler to Make Four New Movies for Netflix, Will Produce and Star in the Feature Films
- The Royals Secrets Revealed: A Forbidden Love Triangle, a Fight for the Crown and Much More—See the Exciting Photos!
- Selena Gomez Talks About Her Transitional Year: I Don't Handle Fame as Well as People Think