Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hugh Jackman Is Unrecognizable as Villainous Blackbeard in New Pan Trailer: Watch the Preview
- Joy Behar: Nicolle Wallace Is "a Day at the Beach" Compared to Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- Bethany Mota Reflects on Dancing With the Stars After Tough Elimination: "I've Learned to Take More Risks"
- Low Blow! Phaedra Parks Slams ?Elder'-ly & ?Unbecoming' Cynthia Bailey In Latest Round Of ?RHOA' Feud
- Blessed Union? Duggars Lobbying Tim Tebow's Mom To Set Him Up With Jana! Their Secret Meetings Revealed
- The Show Must Go On! Tori Spelling Says She Plans To Continue ‘True Tori’ Without Husband Dean McDermott
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'