Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ellen Pompeo Gripes About Fans Doubting Future of Grey's Anatomy After McDreamy's Death: It's "Difficult for My Ego"
- Ali Fedotowsky, Kevin Manno Dish on Engagement, Being Ready to Start "Growing Our Little Family Soon"
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Are Glamour Defined on the Red Carpet in Venice: See Who Else Stunned, Too!
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- What We're Packing For New York Fashion Week: Look Inside the Luggage of Catt Sadler, Zanna Roberts Rassi & the E! News Team
- Carissa Loethen's Bridal Blog: Wedding Cupcake and S'mores Bar, Coming Right Up!
- Arrow's Season 4 Trailer is Everything We've Ever Wanted, Including Happy Oliver & Badass Felicity