Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Salvation Army Turns The Dress Debate Into a Powerful Conversation on Domestic Violence: Photo
- Katie Holmes Needs a Guy "Who Can Scoop Her Up and Do a Tango," Costar Norbert Leo Butz Says
- Dean Sheremet: The "Dumbest Thing" LeAnn Rimes Ever Did for Her Career "Was Divorce Me"
- ?The Expendables' event series coming to Fox
- Conan O'Brien's 5 best bits from Cuba show
- 'Battered' Harrison Ford survives crash landing on southern California golf course