Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vanessa Lachey Shares Gorgeous Family Photo: See Brooklyn's Face!
- Kim Richards' Drunken Arrest Wasn't Triggered By Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Source Says
- Dierks Bentley Shares Stories of Boozing and Bonding with Kenny Chesney, Luke Bryan, and Other ACM Awards Nominees
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Amber Rose Is Unrecognizable While Wearing New Red Wig—Does She Look Like Jessica Rabbit?
- Kylie Jenner Debuts Baby Pink Hair, Spotted With Tyga at Coachella Weekend No. 2—See the Photos!
- Royal Hand-Me-Downs! The Stroller, Car Seat & More Prince George Items That Could Go to His Younger Sibling