Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amber Heard Victim of Nude Photo Leak With More Than 50 Pics: Report
- Friends Turns 20: The One Where We Remember the Best Rachel Green Hairstyles as Worn by Jennifer Aniston
- Bow Wow, Erica Mena of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta, Engaged After Six Months: See Her Ring
- ABC Execs Passed On Live Barbara Walters Appearance On The View Season Opener, As Well As TODAY Show Cameo
- Mark Wahlberg Leaves New England Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Hanging for a High-Five
- One Direction's Liam Payne Says Nude Pics Are Fake: "I'm 100% Not Gay" and "100% Not Homophobic"
- 10 Years After Lost Premiered, Damon Lindelof Reveals Why He "Broke Down Sobbing" and Opens Up About Show's Legacy