Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sarah Michelle Gellar: Selma Blair Was My Favorite On-Screen Kiss
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: Annalise Confronts Sam, and Laurel Tampers With Evidence in "We're Not Friends"
- Alan Cumming Dishes on "Loyal" "Best Friend" Monica Lewinsky: Watch Now!
- ?Terrible Garbage!' Critics Slam Kris Jenner Cookbook: ?I'd Rather Read A Cookbook By ISIS'
- Radar Told You First: Bethenny Frankel's ?RHONY' Return Was In Talks For Months, Andy Cohen Says
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Heidi Montag steps out after removing breast implants
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled after Mama June accused of dating sex offender