Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Golden Globes Nominations 2014: Oprah Winfrey, Homeland Among Snubs
- Lizzy Caplan: "I Was Hammered" During My True Blood Nude Sex Scenes
- Revenge Sneak Peek Video: Lydia Davis Takes Back Her Beach House From Emily Thorne in the Mid-Season Finale
- Booze & Pot: Friend Fears ?Teen Mom' Star Jenelle Evans Hasn't Been Sober During Early Stages Of Pregnancy
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- One Direction fans attack Lorde's boyfriend with racist tweets