Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sandra Bullock Turns 50! Her 5 Most Timeless Films
- Kelly Rowland Bares Her Baby Bump in Cutout Top on Lunch Date: Picture
- Audrina Patridge Paints Body Blue as X-Men's Mystique For Comic-Con: Pictures
- Jamie Foxx And Stacy Keibler Attend Sam Nazarian Birthday Party With Ketel One at Hyde Sunset Kitchen
- Still Consciously Uncoupled! Chris Martin Denies Reconciling With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: ?We Are Not Together'
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- FOX411's pic of the day