Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 90 Day Fiance Couple Danny and Amy Frishmuth Welcome Baby Boy
- Iggy Azalea Blames Britney Spears for "Pretty Girls" Flop, Tweets Grody, NSFW Explanation
- Bachelor in Paradise Revisits Clare and the Raccoon in New Promo: Watch
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Alexander Skarsgård and Alexa Chung Attend Glastonbury Festival Together: See the Couple's Cute Pics!
- The New York Times Does It Again! You Have to Read the Review of Grey
- Gigi Hadid Gets Cheeky for New Victoria's Secret Pink Campaign, Then Shows Off Rock-Hard Bikini Body for Seafolly