Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Plus-Size Model Tess Holliday Owns Her Bold Curves in Photoshop-Free Torrid Campaign: See the Photos
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Turns 22, Nick Gordon Wishes Her Happy Birthday As She Remains in Coma: "I Wish I Was There With You"
- Ad Council's Love Has No Labels Video Will Make You Cry: Watch
- Indian Parliament erupts after rape documentary is banned
- George Clooney: Amal is 'the smart one'
- Conrad Hilton to plead guilty to assaulting flight attendants
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Wears Skimpy Swimsuits for Esquire U.K.! See the Supermodel's Titillating Photo Shoot
- Jordin Sparks' ''Heart Breaks'' for Bobbi Kristina Brown, Explains Her ''Sisterly Connection'' to Whitney Houston's Daughter
- Kate McKinnon Calls Chris Hemsworth a "Bitch" and Finds an Excuse to Touch Him in This Hilarious SNL Promo!