Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Teresa Giudice's Daughter Gia, 13, Releases Risque, Questionable Music Video With Girl Group 3KT
- Lucy Hale Channels Liza Minnelli for Flaunt Magazine, Looks Just as Gorgeous With a Black Bob Hairstyle
- Mandy Moore, Husband Ryan Adams Go as Addams Family Couple in Halloween Throwback Photo
- Leaving Already? NeNe Leakes Skips ?RHOA' Cast Trip Amid Rumors She's Quitting The Show ? The Real Reason She RSVP'd No
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Play E! Online's Christmas TV Movie Bingo Game This Holiday Season!
- Scott Disick Reveals He Takes Anxiety Medication to Avoid Feeling the Need to "Jump Out of My Skin" After Parents' Death
- Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger Headed for a Split? ''Things Still Aren't Good,'' Says Source