Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Power Rangers Samurai Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Arrested For Stabbing Roommate to Death With Sword: Report
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement on Bobbi Kristina's Condition: "Please Allow My Family to Give My Daughter the Love and Support She Needs"
- Chris O'Dowd, Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome First Child, a Baby Boy Named Art O'Porter
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!
- President Barack Obama Sips Beer After Sharing Super Bowl Predictions, Sounds Off on Deflategate
- Bridesmaids Star Chris O'Dowd and Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome a Baby Boy—See the Hilarious Announcement!