Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Go Vegetarian Like Carrie Underwood With These Yummy Plant-Based Recipes
- Scott Eastwood's Davidoff Cool Water Photo Shoot Will Make Your Day Better Than Ever — See the Insanely Hot Pics
- Marisa Tomei Joins Empire Season 2 as a Billionaire Hip-Hop Fan
- Former Miss Bosnia reportedly linked to 5 murders
- George Takei: Justice Clarence Thomas ‘a clown in blackface' and ‘a disgrace to America'
- Hulk Hogan sex video trial postponed
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Head to the Bahamas With Their Kids in Wake of Divorce News
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Won't Face Felony Charges for Alleged Kettlebell Attack—but Case Isn't Closed Yet
- Homeless Man Finds $2,400 and Returns the Money, Then Wants to Donate His Reward: Get the Whole, Inspiring Story