Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Rodriguez Gets Haircut and Bangs as Part of Her "New Look New Life New Vibe": Picture
- Queen Elizabeth II's Winning Racehorse Estimate Tested Positive For Banned Drug Morphine
- Miranda Kerr, Kim Kardashian and Emily Blunt Do Denim-on-Denim: How to Wear the Trend
- Every Dog Has His Day: Man Who Imprisoned Mentally Ill Woman & Her Daughter ? Threatening Her With Pit Bulls & Pythons ? Gets 30 Years In Federal Prison
- Jimmy Fallon & Dwayne Johnson’s Workout Videos
- Rachel McAdams Shines at Premiere of ‘A Most Wanted Man’ at the Museum of Modern Art
- Snoop Dogg: I smoked weed 'in the bathroom' at the White House
- 'Cheers' star Rhea Perlman will play Danny's mom on 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Downton Abbey' cast give some hints on Season 5