Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Snoop Dogg Looks Clean-Cut, Nearly Unrecognizable in Adorable High School Yearbook Photo
- Busy Philipps Promises the Cougar Town Finale Will Be "Perfect" -- But Don't Forget the Wine!
- Stephanie Pratt Goes Topless on Magazine Cover, Says Tell-All Memoir Will Reveal Hills Secrets
- ?New Girl' renewed for season 5 by Fox
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'sexist;' Comedy Central stands behind new 'Daily Show' host
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- Pregnant Milla Jovovich Passes Her Due Date, Swears She's "Packed and Ready" for Her Baby Girl's Arrival
- Scott Eastwood ''Lucky'' He Had Chemistry With Co-Star Britt Robertson, Says He Was ''Pretty Comfortable'' With Sex Scenes
- Angelina Jolie: I Do Believe in the Old Saying ''What Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger''