Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- "My Husband's Not Gay" Special in the Works from TLC: Watch
- Phaedra Parks Confirms Apollo Nida Divorce Plans on Watch What Happens Live
- Brandi Glanville Throws Shade at Tori Spelling: "What Goes Around Comes Around"
- Paz de la Huerta and Lionsgate at odds over on-set injury
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's estate is on sale for $18.5 Million
- China arrests thousands in porn purge
- Best of 2014: What Was the Most Overrated Thing of the Year? Vote for Booty, Selfies, Twerking, Soul Cycle & More!
- The Kardashians Aren't the Only Ones: Kate Middleton Also Gets Compared to an Into the Woods Character
- Incredible TV Resurrections: How Revenge, New Girl and Homeland Came Back From the Dead