Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lady Gaga Does Yoga in a Thong, Shows off Butt in Revealing Pictures
- Kim Kardashian Pokes Fun at Her Selfie Obsession in Super Bowl Commercial: Watch it Here!
- The Bachelor Season 19, Episode 4 Recap: One Girl Gets the Cinderella Treatment, While the Rest Get Down and Dirty
- Outdoor Channel host Theresa Vail says hunting saved her life
- Gabrielle Union explains why she asked Dwyane Wade for a prenup
- Lena Dunham calls Woddy Allen a 'perv'
- Kim Kardashian's T-Mobile Super Bowl Commercial Hits the Internet—Watch Now!
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations Continue: Former Hollywood Executive Says Comedian Took Advantage of Her 36 Years Ago
- Mission: Impossible 5 Release Date Moved Up: Find Out When You Can See Tom Cruise's Next Film!