Gosselin Skips Court Date in TLC Lawsuit
TLC, which is owned by Silver Spring, Md.-based Discovery Communications, says the contract remains in force.
The judge says Gosselin's lawyers don't plan to call witnesses.
Gosselin says he has a right to earn a living as a media personality. He also claims in a countersuit that TLC violated Pennsylvania's child labor laws in filming his eight children.
He is also in the midst of divorcing wife of 10 years, Kate Gosselin.
More Gosselin Photos >>
2009 AOL LLC. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. Active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Perry Likens Beverly Hills, 90201 to "Third Grade," Says Hit Show is "Just Not Relevant Anymore"
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Instagram With Shirtless Beach Snap: See the Picture
- Ice T Voices Care Bears, The Smurfs and Dora the Explorer in Hilarious Jimmy Fallon Skit
- Kelly Ripa breaks her foot at dance class
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Superman (literally) bashes the police in new comic