Kim Kardashian Set to Ravage a Salad for Carl's Jr.
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 11th 2009 04:40PM
Kim Kardashian does indeed have a Carl's Jr. commercial coming up this month, but according to her, it's nothing like those sexified ads where a celebrity gets downright naughty with a cheeseburger. So how is it different? "I do a salad," Kim tells PopEater, adding that now that she's "really into fitness and health" she "wanted to do something that was different that worked a little more for my lifestyle." Also up for discussion is the return of 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians,' her and Khloe's jewelry line and her impending aunt-hood. Watch the Interview After the Jump!
On the New Season of 'Kardashians': "By far our most intense season ... You just get to see all of our relationships really magnified ... It's more of an in-depth look in our personal lives."
On the Show's Lasting Power: "There's so many of us that someone can relate to ... We do have the craziness but there is a lot of heart."
On Her and Khloe's Jewelry Line: "What's so cool about our line is that our collection is inspired by our Armenian heritage. Everything in the line is Armenian symbols, the Armenian cross ... it just gives back to our culture and we've learned so much about our culture by designing this."
On If She Makes Out With a Burger for Carl's Jr.: "Absolutely not, because I do a salad. I don't do burgers. I wanted to do something that was different that worked a little more for my lifestyle. I'm really into fitness and health these days, so I wanted to try something different than what all the other girls have done."
Kim Kardashian Photos
The spotlight is always on Kim Kardashian, seen here chatting it up during a Sirius Radio interview. Clip for More Pics of
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Starbucks Unveils Limited Edition Birthday Cake Frappuccino: What It Tastes Like
- Shailene Woodley Eats Bugs, Thinks the "Future of Food Is in Insects"
- Ben Stiller: Joan Rivers and I Never Made Amends Before Her Death, "She Didn't Like Me"
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Britney Spears Describes Her First Date With Charlie Ebersol, Her "Adorably Hot" Producer Boyfriend of Six Months
- Did Kendrick Lamar Just Throw Major Shade at Kanye West? We Investigate
- Khloé Kardashian Steps Out With an Even Blonder Hair Color—See Her Lightened Locks!