Rachel Weisz Goes Vintage for GQ
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 11th 2009 01:31PM
Rachel Weisz is one of those stars who seems to fly under the radar when it comes to beauty, only to knock you on your behind when you see her for the first time in a while. Such is the case today, as the PopEater crew sits here with jaws on the floor thanks to GQ's photo spread with the Oscar winner, who's already garnering more Oscar buzz thanks to her turn in Peter Jackson's 'The Lovely Bones.'
While there's very little interview to provide you with aside from a quote about what Weisz thinks about talking kids/babies ("It's so boring ... There's nothing more boring than parents talking about their children. They're cute little things, but it's just not interesting.") While there may not be words, you know that old saying about photos being worth... you know. See her spread at GQ.com
Rachael Weisz is seen here visiting the 'Late Show With David Letterman' set on December 9. Click for More Rachel Pics >>>
MORE ABOUT Rachel Weisz
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Rachel Weisz Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Star Trek fans 'Spock' Canadian $5 bill to honor late Leonard Nimoy
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension
- Justin Bieber Spoofs Calvin Klein Ad in Dirty New Roast Promo
- NBC Casts Its 'Problem Child' (Exclusive)
- Elisha Cuthbert, NHL Husband Threaten Sports Network With Lawsuit Over On-Air Tweet
- 13 Sci-Fi Movies That Redefine the Genre
- 'The Breakfast Club' to Get Restoration & SXSW Screening for 30th Anniversary
- 14 Perfect Claire Dunphy Moments