Who Is Julie Postle? Why Is Ashley Dupre Back in the News?
By Sam Brand Posted Dec 14th 2009 03:17PM
Julie Postle is exactly fresh meat for the media grinder. We've heard of her before, though not until now do we know the name of the "Unidentified Orlando Cocktail Waitress." But she's just one of a couple ladies hitting headlines today who are or have been involved in scurrilous sex scandals. Ashley Dupre, former Governor Eliot Spitzer's high class call girl is back in the news today. She's performing a new job, but it's surprisingly chaste... at least, compared to her former career.
Julie Postle – You already heard about Julie Postle, you just didn't know her name. "Unidentified Orlando Cocktail Waitress" (Tiger Woods' mistress number 8 or 9, depending on your favorite mistress count) was identified by the New York Post today. She was outted by ex-boyfriend Brian Kimbrough, who claims she saw Tiger on the side in 2004 while he and Postle were casually dating. "Mr. Brightside," as Tiger called himself in reference to a Killers' song about a jealous lover, would call Postle "incessently," says Kimbrough. He even invited Postle "to Vegas, offered her money and said, 'If you want to break up with your boyfriend, I can give you some money to get you on your feet.'" Things got more serious between Kimbrough and Postle, and at one point she promised she and Tiger weren't speaking anymore. But when the Orlando cocktail waitress recently called Kimbrough seeking his cellphone records as proof of her affair with Tiger (she occasionally used his phone when speaking to the golf superstar), he realized she had been in touch with Tiger longer than previously admitted. Now he's getting a little revenge.
Ashley Dupre – Speaking of the New York Post, Rupert's NY rag, the 13th oldest newspaper in the United States, unveiled a new sex columnist on Sunday. She knows a lot about sex, and she better, having performed the act for years at $1,000 per hour on Johns in the New York area, most well-known being former Governor Eliot Spitzer. This week, "Ask Ashley" answers questions about troubled teens, unhappy marriages, porn, and sex resumes. "My boyfriend wants to know how many men I've slept with. Do I give him an honest answer?" an anonymous reader asks. "You don't give him an answer at all. It's really none of his business," Dupre responds. Shocker.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jenna Bush Hager Reveals What Daughter Mila Will Be For Halloween -- Watch!
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Spill on "Most Intense" Fifth Season: Drama, New Friendships
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Album Leaks, Fans Freak Out on Twitter But Stay Loyal to Superstar -- Read the Funny Tweets Here
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- California Highway Patrol Hunting For Ruthless Armed Couple Who Gunned Down 3 Cops
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- "Human Ken Doll" Justin Jedlica Reveals He Has a Day Job—Find Out What It Is!
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher "Stoked" to Dress Daughter Wyatt Up for Halloween, Already Thinking About Baby No. 2!
- Ed Sheeran Apologizes for Calling Miley Cyrus a ''Stripper'': "I Was a Bit of a C--t''