Kate Hudson, Alex Rodriguez Split?
While word hasn't come directly from their mouths, word is Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez have broken up.
According to a HollywoodLife.com source, the A-list duo is "totally over" after a weekend where Rodriguez was spotted partying in Miami with a gaggle of women and looking "VERY single." Miss Hudson, meanwhile, was flying solo in New York to promote 'Nine.'
"Kate and A-Rod broke up," the HollywoodLife.com source insists. There's been no confirmation or denial from either Alex's or Kate's publicist as of yet.
Rodriguez and Hudson began dating in May. Soon enough, Hudson was spotted watching her new squeeze play ball with the New York Yankees. She was there all through the playoffs, and even into the World Series, which Rodriguez helped the Yankees win.
Hudson, during a recent interview with David Letterman, called Rodriguez "a nice guy," adding that it "was a really fun summer" after the 'Late Show' host peppered her with dating questions.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
- J.K. Rowling writes backstory for Potter character
- NBCUniversal settles lawsuit with unpaid interns for $6.4 million
- Watch Intense New Trailer for Fox's Hip-Hop Drama 'Empire'
- ABC's 'Manhattan Love Story' Canceled
- Morelia Film Fest: Transgender Drama 'Carmin Tropical' Wins Top Prize
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming