Kate Hudson, Alex Rodriguez Split?
While word hasn't come directly from their mouths, word is Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez have broken up.
According to a HollywoodLife.com source, the A-list duo is "totally over" after a weekend where Rodriguez was spotted partying in Miami with a gaggle of women and looking "VERY single." Miss Hudson, meanwhile, was flying solo in New York to promote 'Nine.'
"Kate and A-Rod broke up," the HollywoodLife.com source insists. There's been no confirmation or denial from either Alex's or Kate's publicist as of yet.
Rodriguez and Hudson began dating in May. Soon enough, Hudson was spotted watching her new squeeze play ball with the New York Yankees. She was there all through the playoffs, and even into the World Series, which Rodriguez helped the Yankees win.
Hudson, during a recent interview with David Letterman, called Rodriguez "a nice guy," adding that it "was a really fun summer" after the 'Late Show' host peppered her with dating questions.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- CW Reality Chief Kristen Connolly Vadas Exits (Exclusive)
- Bill Cosby Finds Protesters and Supporters at Florida Stand-Up Show
- Why Queen Latifah's Reign in Syndication Is Ending
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Snags Brenton Thwaites, Possibly Javier Bardem