Kate Hudson, Alex Rodriguez Split?
While word hasn't come directly from their mouths, word is Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez have broken up.
According to a HollywoodLife.com source, the A-list duo is "totally over" after a weekend where Rodriguez was spotted partying in Miami with a gaggle of women and looking "VERY single." Miss Hudson, meanwhile, was flying solo in New York to promote 'Nine.'
"Kate and A-Rod broke up," the HollywoodLife.com source insists. There's been no confirmation or denial from either Alex's or Kate's publicist as of yet.
Rodriguez and Hudson began dating in May. Soon enough, Hudson was spotted watching her new squeeze play ball with the New York Yankees. She was there all through the playoffs, and even into the World Series, which Rodriguez helped the Yankees win.
Hudson, during a recent interview with David Letterman, called Rodriguez "a nice guy," adding that it "was a really fun summer" after the 'Late Show' host peppered her with dating questions.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- 'Vampire Diaries': Details on Paul Wesley's Directorial Return Revealed
- Sharon Stone Drama 'Agent X' Ordered to Series at TNT
- '24' Team Plots Presidential Drama at Fox
- 'Grimm' Star Bitsie Tulloch Thinks These 5 Supernatural TV Dramas Are Totally Worth Watching
- 'Nightcrawler' Review: One of the Best Movies of the Year
- The 31 Best Action Movies on Netflix Right Now