Kate Hudson, Alex Rodriguez Split?
While word hasn't come directly from their mouths, word is Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez have broken up.
According to a HollywoodLife.com source, the A-list duo is "totally over" after a weekend where Rodriguez was spotted partying in Miami with a gaggle of women and looking "VERY single." Miss Hudson, meanwhile, was flying solo in New York to promote 'Nine.'
"Kate and A-Rod broke up," the HollywoodLife.com source insists. There's been no confirmation or denial from either Alex's or Kate's publicist as of yet.
Rodriguez and Hudson began dating in May. Soon enough, Hudson was spotted watching her new squeeze play ball with the New York Yankees. She was there all through the playoffs, and even into the World Series, which Rodriguez helped the Yankees win.
Hudson, during a recent interview with David Letterman, called Rodriguez "a nice guy," adding that it "was a really fun summer" after the 'Late Show' host peppered her with dating questions.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Obama Introduces 'Cosmos' Premiere, Encourages Viewers to Explore 'New Frontiers' (Video)
- 'Band of Brothers' Veteran William Guarnere Dead at 90
- Stacy Keibler Marries Tech Entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- ?Resurrection' series premiere react: In it for the long haul?
- ?True Detective' season finale: What happened? ? SPOILERS
- Weekend Box Office: '300: Rise of An Empire' Marches to Number One
- 'Four Weddings and a Funeral' Cast: Where Are They Now? (PHOTOS)