Are the Kardashians Good Luck Charms for the Lakers and Saints?
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 14th 2009 03:53PM
The Los Angeles Lakers are 18 - 4 and hold the second best record in the NBA. The New Orleans Saints are undefeated this season, going 13 - 0 so far. What do these two teams have in common? The Kardashian sisters.
Khloe Kardashian is married to Lakers' star Lamar Odom, and Kim Kardashian is dating Saints running back Reggie Bush and we think the girls have an effect on their men.
However, Kim doesn't believe she has anything to do with the Saints' record. "Reggie calls me his little good luck charm, but the Saints are an amazing team and they are doing so well." Watch
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Steps Out in Eye-Catching Ensemble, Mila Kunis Flashes Engagement Ring From Ashton Kutcher: Top Weekend Stories
- Jared Leto, Brother Shannon Leto Give Smoldering Stares in Bold, Printed Shirts: See the Sexy Picture
- Taylor Swift, Lorde Pal Around New York City: See the Goofy Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- Seth Meyers Reveals How Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and More Helped Him Prepare for His Late Night Show
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Cheer on Daughter at Cheerleading Competition After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges