Are the Kardashians Good Luck Charms for the Lakers and Saints?
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 14th 2009 03:53PM
The Los Angeles Lakers are 18 - 4 and hold the second best record in the NBA. The New Orleans Saints are undefeated this season, going 13 - 0 so far. What do these two teams have in common? The Kardashian sisters.
Khloe Kardashian is married to Lakers' star Lamar Odom, and Kim Kardashian is dating Saints running back Reggie Bush and we think the girls have an effect on their men.
However, Kim doesn't believe she has anything to do with the Saints' record. "Reggie calls me his little good luck charm, but the Saints are an amazing team and they are doing so well." Watch
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Kiss From Daughter Maxwell For An Easter Treat
- Kanye West, Future's Music Video "I Won": Kanye Raps About Dipping Kim's Butt in Gold
- Zoe Kravitz Goes Blonde: See the Picture!
- The $cientology Discount: Church Tax Documents Reveal How Church Paid For A-List Members’ Hotel & Restaurant Bills
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle