Are the Kardashians Good Luck Charms for the Lakers and Saints?
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 14th 2009 03:53PM
The Los Angeles Lakers are 18 - 4 and hold the second best record in the NBA. The New Orleans Saints are undefeated this season, going 13 - 0 so far. What do these two teams have in common? The Kardashian sisters.
Khloe Kardashian is married to Lakers' star Lamar Odom, and Kim Kardashian is dating Saints running back Reggie Bush and we think the girls have an effect on their men.
However, Kim doesn't believe she has anything to do with the Saints' record. "Reggie calls me his little good luck charm, but the Saints are an amazing team and they are doing so well." Watch
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Khloe Kardashian, Kelly Ripa: Details From Inside the Party
- Jason Statham Dives in Throwback Video at Age 20: Watch 1990 Footage, See GIF
- LeAnn Rimes: Eddie Cibrian's Sons Mason and Jake Asked About Our Affair
- Kim Kardashian ? Coincidentally? ? Points Out Kanye West Starting Ski Mask Trend AFTER Jay-Z & Beyonc
- Daniel Radcliffe talks losing his virginity: I had a 'really good first time'
- Jennie Garth warns the newly famous: 'Don't believe the hype'
- Fifi Geldof posts angry rant following Peaches' autopsy results, report says