Are the Kardashians Good Luck Charms for the Lakers and Saints?
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 14th 2009 03:53PM
The Los Angeles Lakers are 18 - 4 and hold the second best record in the NBA. The New Orleans Saints are undefeated this season, going 13 - 0 so far. What do these two teams have in common? The Kardashian sisters.
Khloe Kardashian is married to Lakers' star Lamar Odom, and Kim Kardashian is dating Saints running back Reggie Bush and we think the girls have an effect on their men.
However, Kim doesn't believe she has anything to do with the Saints' record. "Reggie calls me his little good luck charm, but the Saints are an amazing team and they are doing so well." Watch
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hayden Panettiere, Daughter Kaya Wear Cozy Socks Together: Cute Photo
- Teen Mom 3's Katie Yeager Seemingly Shades Jenelle Evans Over Domestic Violence Claims
- Lena Dunham Wigs Out With Olivia Pope in Scandal Photos
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- 'Wheel of Fortune' contestant botches 'Snow White' character's name
- Samantha Bee Leaving The Daily Show...Who's Still on It?!
- This Bar Mitzvah Video Is the Best Thing You'll Watch This Week: Stop Right Now and Behold Its Awesomeness
- Kim Kardashian Has Sex "500 Times a Day," Bruce Jenner Feels "Separated"—See a New KUWTK Sneak Peek!