Taylor Lautner Gets Around to Defending His Girlfr..., Um, Taylor Swift
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 14th 2009 06:24AM
It took him a few months, but Taylor Lautner has finally gotten around to defending his maybe-girlfriend Taylor Swift from Kanye West and his interrupting ways. During his 'Saturday Night Live' monologue, the 'New Moon' star got a chance to re-live that fateful night when he stood idly by as the rapper ruined Swift's acceptance speech.
"I was actually at the VMA's the night [Swift] won the award for best video and Kanye West interrupted her speech," he said. "I was actually up on stage with her when that happened and as you can see I really stood up for her."
After a clip of the notorious incident was played, he admitted he "could have done a lot more."
Two mannequins dressed as Kanye and Taylor emerged and Lautner put on a display of back flips and punches before knocking off Kanye's head.
The skit did more than attempt to get laughs, it also keeps alive reports that Lautner and Swift are dating. The pair have been laudably discreet about their likely relationship.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All'
- Listen: Kate Hudson shares her favorite ?Overboard' lines and so much more
- ?RHONY' Star Aviva Drescher Explains Why She Threw Her Prosthetic Leg
- Hot Trailer! One Direction Is Headed to a Theater Near You!
- Extra Scoop: Lindsay Lohan's Kissing Partner Revealed
- Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Jimmy Fallon Sport Floppy Hair, Pump Iron in Hilarious Fitness Video Skit
- Vanessa Lachey Shares Adorable Picture of Blooming Baby Bump, First Instagram Since Pregnancy Announcement
- Husband's Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses Not to Have Sex Goes Viral; Cameron Diaz Cuts Radio Interview Short After Host Disses Drew Barrymore: Top 5 Tuesday Stories