Taylor Lautner Gets Around to Defending His Girlfr..., Um, Taylor Swift
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 14th 2009 06:24AM
It took him a few months, but Taylor Lautner has finally gotten around to defending his maybe-girlfriend Taylor Swift from Kanye West and his interrupting ways. During his 'Saturday Night Live' monologue, the 'New Moon' star got a chance to re-live that fateful night when he stood idly by as the rapper ruined Swift's acceptance speech.
"I was actually at the VMA's the night [Swift] won the award for best video and Kanye West interrupted her speech," he said. "I was actually up on stage with her when that happened and as you can see I really stood up for her."
After a clip of the notorious incident was played, he admitted he "could have done a lot more."
Two mannequins dressed as Kanye and Taylor emerged and Lautner put on a display of back flips and punches before knocking off Kanye's head.
The skit did more than attempt to get laughs, it also keeps alive reports that Lautner and Swift are dating. The pair have been laudably discreet about their likely relationship.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Country star Lynn Anderson charged with DUI
- 'No Good Deed' tops 'Dolphin Tale 2' in box office weekend
- Statue of late singer Amy Winehouse unveiled in London
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Lauren Conrad Marries William Tell in Intimate Ceremony
- ICYMI: 'Jerry Maguire' Actor Jonathan Lipnicki Stars in Hilarious New Video!
- ?Django Unchained' Actress Detained by Police for ?Showing Affection'
- Orange Is the New Black Writer Divorces Husband, Dates Samira Wiley; Django Star Daniele Watts Handcuffed After Kissing Husband: Top Stories
- Toronto International Film Festival Standout Films, Performances
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: Who Told Amber Marchese to "Shut Up"?