Taylor Lautner Gets Around to Defending His Girlfr..., Um, Taylor Swift
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 14th 2009 06:24AM
It took him a few months, but Taylor Lautner has finally gotten around to defending his maybe-girlfriend Taylor Swift from Kanye West and his interrupting ways. During his 'Saturday Night Live' monologue, the 'New Moon' star got a chance to re-live that fateful night when he stood idly by as the rapper ruined Swift's acceptance speech.
"I was actually at the VMA's the night [Swift] won the award for best video and Kanye West interrupted her speech," he said. "I was actually up on stage with her when that happened and as you can see I really stood up for her."
After a clip of the notorious incident was played, he admitted he "could have done a lot more."
Two mannequins dressed as Kanye and Taylor emerged and Lautner put on a display of back flips and punches before knocking off Kanye's head.
The skit did more than attempt to get laughs, it also keeps alive reports that Lautner and Swift are dating. The pair have been laudably discreet about their likely relationship.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lisa Bonet's cyrptic tweets may hint at Bill Cosby scandal
- Woman on polygamy show 'My Five Wives' accuses father of abuse
- Hitler watercolor sells at auction for $162,000
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Gets Cheeky with Girlfriend FKA twigs
- Look Out J.Lo and Kim K! Here Comes Beyonc