Taylor Lautner Gets Around to Defending His Girlfr..., Um, Taylor Swift
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 14th 2009 06:24AM
It took him a few months, but Taylor Lautner has finally gotten around to defending his maybe-girlfriend Taylor Swift from Kanye West and his interrupting ways. During his 'Saturday Night Live' monologue, the 'New Moon' star got a chance to re-live that fateful night when he stood idly by as the rapper ruined Swift's acceptance speech.
"I was actually at the VMA's the night [Swift] won the award for best video and Kanye West interrupted her speech," he said. "I was actually up on stage with her when that happened and as you can see I really stood up for her."
After a clip of the notorious incident was played, he admitted he "could have done a lot more."
Two mannequins dressed as Kanye and Taylor emerged and Lautner put on a display of back flips and punches before knocking off Kanye's head.
The skit did more than attempt to get laughs, it also keeps alive reports that Lautner and Swift are dating. The pair have been laudably discreet about their likely relationship.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Watch a fan-made trailer for the DC/Marvel mash-up that'll never happen
- Pete Davidson declares love for Amy Adams ?Love Actually'-style in cut ?SNL' sketch
- Extra Scoops: Simon Cowell's GF Looks Hot in Bikini
- Justin Timberlake & Garth Brooks Raise the Roof in Surprise Duet
- Video! Brandi Glanville Slams Tori Spelling over Tori's Cheating Husband
- Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy Spotted Shopping Together in Aspen Post Split -- See the Photo
- Eddie Redmayne Admits to "Sexual Awakening" During The Lion King, Says Nala Was "So Sweet" -- Watch
- Miley Cyrus Wears Pot-Leaf Pasties, Kisses Girlfriend at Wayne Coyne's Crazy Holiday Party -- See the Insane Pics