Girls on Pop: Team Snooki
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 15th 2009 07:00PM
Jersey Shore,' but they can agree on a few things for sure: Chris Brown should stop tweeting forever, and the Girls on Pop will always be on Team Snooki.
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 22: Tiger WHAT?
PopCast No. 21: Thanksgiving Shenanigans
PopCast No. 20: New Moon, New Decade
PopCast No. 19: Pop-arazzi
PopCast No. 18: Into the Studio
PopCast No. 17: Celebrity Styl'd
PopCast No. 16: Celeb Scandal and Romance
PopCast No. 15: Playing The Last Card
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Matt Lauer Calls Katie Couric "Very Attractive," Rates Her a "9 or 10"
- Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Greene Wear Black Bikinis, Learn to Surf
- Gaby Hoffmann: Mel Gibson "Screamed at Me," Made Me Cry as a Kid
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?