Girls on Pop: Team Snooki
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 15th 2009 07:00PM
Jersey Shore,' but they can agree on a few things for sure: Chris Brown should stop tweeting forever, and the Girls on Pop will always be on Team Snooki.
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 22: Tiger WHAT?
PopCast No. 21: Thanksgiving Shenanigans
PopCast No. 20: New Moon, New Decade
PopCast No. 19: Pop-arazzi
PopCast No. 18: Into the Studio
PopCast No. 17: Celebrity Styl'd
PopCast No. 16: Celeb Scandal and Romance
PopCast No. 15: Playing The Last Card
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Ethan Embry: Kissing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Can't Hardly Wait Was "Uncomfortable," She Gave Me a "Big Basket of Breath Mints!"
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!