Timberlake's Joke Steals the Show at Globes Noms
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 15th 2009 11:21AM
Justin Timberlake to read, as he was a breath of fresh air during the 2010 Golden Globes nominations show. With one simple sentence referring to John Krasinski's likely impending night of celebratory nookie thanks to his fiance's nomination, Timberlake once again proved he's the coolest dude in the room.
As Timberlake was presenting the nominees for Best Actress in a Drama, the first nominee was Emily Blunt for her role in 'The Young Victoria.' As chance would have it, Krasinski -- Blunt's fiance -- had just presented and was standing off-stage, causing Timberlake to go off-script a bit. "Ho ho ho," Timberlake joked, adding: "Somebody's gonna have a good night tonight."
As the room erupted in laughter, the bespectacled Timberlake feigned an apology, saying "Sorry" with a big smile.
Even his next words, in which he announced Sandra Bullock scored a nomination for 'The Blind Side,' was funny for no real reason at all. As the room chuckled, Timberlake thanked them.
Timberlake's lively spirit seems to have also influenced the nominees this year, as action flicks like 'Inglorious Basterds' and 'Avatar' got best picture and best director nods. Want more Globes? Check Out Moviefone.com's Globes Coverage for All the News
Justin Timberlake Pics
Justin Timberlake and his pal John Mayer are seen here hanging out in New York City on Dec. 8. Click for More JT Pics >>>
Getty Images for VEVO
Getty Images North America
MORE ABOUT Justin Timberlake
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Timberlake Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Game Of Desks Is HERE!
- Is The New 'Bachelorette' Engaged?
- NBA Star Reportedly Asks Court To Delay Divorce During Playoffs
- Memorial Day weekend TV marathons: An A to Z guide
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1M to Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Randy Jackson Visits Air Force Base, Debuts New Guitar Collection
- Star-Studded PSA Shines Spotlight on Global Water Crisis