Was Tiger Woods on HGH? Is Theresa Rogers the Last Mistress?
By Sam Brand Posted Dec 15th 2009 12:23PM
Tiger Woods mistress. Theresa Rogers, a 40-something blonde bombshell is the latest to be attached to the embattled golf superstar. And she gets named just a day after shady Canadian doc Anthony Galea, who made several house calls to Tiger's lair, is revealed to be under investigation for providing performance-enhancing drugs to professional athletes. In totally unrelated news, it's awards season! Check out highlights of the Golden Globe nominations right here.
Theresa Rogers – You knew more mistresses would come out of the woodwork. RadarOnline.com is calling Theresa Rogers the only Tiger Woods side dish he enjoyed both before marrying Elin Nordegren and after. She's "the mistress with the most longevity," and the 40-something blonde is also reportedly the most ancient of his 14 flames. Like mistress number 1 Rachel Uchitel, Rogers has allegedly hired celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred to represent her in a likely grab at the world's richest athlete's fortune.
Tiger HGH – You'd assume Tiger would need performance-enhancing drugs to satisfy all his lovers. Turns out your assumptions might be true. On Monday the New York Times reported that high-profile Canadian physician Anthony Galea is under investigation for providing athletes with PDEs. Tiger Woods was one of those athletes. He sought the celebrated doctor's care in June 2008 after being unhappy with the slow pace of recovery following knee surgery. Dr. Galea admits to having attended Tiger at his Orlando home on several occasions. But he says he only provided Woods with platelet therapy, a cutting-edge "blood-spinning technique" that accelerates injury recovery. According to the New York Times, Dr. Galea said in an interview that "he prescribed human growth hormone to some patients in his general practice and had used it on himself for 10 years," but he "never treated professional athletes with H.G.H."
Golden Globe Nominations – If 2008 was the year of the indie flick ('Slumdog Millionaire,' 'The Reader' and 'The Wrestler' took home most of the hardware), then 2009 must be the year of the action flick. 'Inglourious Basterds,' 'Avatar' and 'The Hurt Locker' received Golden Globe nominations for Best Picture (drama). 'Up in the Air' led the way with 6 total nominations, followed by 'Nine' with 5, and 'Avatar' and 'Inglourious Basterds' with 4 apiece. All 3 of 'Up in the Air's' leads were nominated, George Clooney for Best Actor (drama) and Vera Farmiga and Anna Kendrick for Best Supporting Actress (drama). 'Glee' led all TV nominees with 4, while '30 Rock,' 'Dexter,' 'Big Love' and 'Damages' each took home 3 nominations. The 67th Golden Globe Awards will be hosted by Ricky Gervais and broadcast live on NBC January 17, 2010. Check here for a complete list of the nominees.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zoe Kravitz Goes Blonde: See the Picture!
- Chelsea Clinton Steps Out After Pregnancy Reveal, "Can't Wait" To Be a Mom
- Kate Middleton Gives Touching Speech at Children's Hospice, Prince William Fights Back Tears
- ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Porno Scandal: Series Star Ariane Bellamar’s X-Rated Past Revealed PLUS What Patti Stanger Doesn’t Want You To Know
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Hayden Panettiere not asked to return to 'Heroes: Reborn'
- Scandal Finale Ratings Are Huge—Find Out How Many Viewers Tuned In
- Wu-Tang Clan Responds to Andre Johnson's Alleged Suicide Attempt...And It's Insane: "You Must Protect the Lightsaber"
- Kate Upton Was Nervous to Shoot The Other Woman Bikini Scene: "A Bunch of People Were Staring at Me"