Tiger Talk: Theresa Rogers Photos, Tiger's Dubai Golf Course and Rumors of Divorce
By Sam Brand Posted Dec 16th 2009 11:42AM
Theresa Rogers pictures? How about nowhere. The alleged mistress No. 15 has kept her public exposure to a minimum. And what's up with Tiger Woods' first golf course, the massive $1 billion project on the outskirts of Dubai? Is it still getting built? And has Elin Nordegren really hired a divorce lawyer? It looks like it. See what's up in Tiger land today.
Theresa Rogers Pictures – There's one pic out there of Tiger's alleged 14th mistress, and RadarOnline.com has it. Search as you might, you're not gonna find any other shots. And Rogers might not even be who Radar says she is. The 40-something blonde has been tight-lipped since getting outted by a friend who said Theresa "just wanted to be the woman who schooled Tiger in the bedroom." According to the anonymous buddy, Theresa claimed she taught Tiger "everything he needed to know to be a great lover." High-profile celeb lawyer Gloria Allred hasn't responded to reports that she's been hired by Rogers. But if Rogers, who dated Tiger for as long as 5 years, has extensive and juicy evidence of the affair, a big payday is definitely in her future.
Tiger Woods Dubai Golf Course – Dubai has more problems than Tiger Woods. The jewel of the Middle East has been bleeding cash since the debt crises hit earlier this year and it currently boast hundreds of square miles of vacant property. Still, the tiny sheikdom confirmed today that it intends to go ahead with plans to build the world's first Tiger Woods designed golf course. The $1 billion project, featuring an 18-hole course as well as "100 villas, 75 mansions, 22 palaces and a 360,000-square-foot boutique hotel," will go up on the outskirts of the city, according to the Associate Press. It's anyone's guess when the project will be completed.
Elin Nordegren Divorce – A source told PEOPLE that Tiger's wife of 5 years plans to divorce. "She's made up her mind. There's nothing to think about: he's never going to change," the source says. According to the London Mirror, Nordegren has hired celebrity divorce lawyer Sorrrell Trope, who has represented such stars as "Cary Grant, Nicole Kidman, Nicolas Cage and Britney Spears in a 60-year career."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hugh Jackman Enjoys a New York Snow Day With His Puppies!
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Attempts "Kylie Jenner Lips", Uses Liner to Make Lips Fuller
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Smooch For the Kiss Cam at First Post-Wedding Appearance at L.A. Lakers Game
- GoDaddy pulls Super Bowl puppy ad after outrage from animal rescue groups
- Alfred Hitchcock's shelved Holocaust documentary cannot be denied
- Larry Wilmore takes on ?American Sniper' on ?The Nightly Show'
- Is Snooki the Newest Kardashian Family Member?! Reality Star ''Obsessed'' With Kylie Jenner's Lips, Trying to Copy ''Kim's Look''
- Taylor Swift Is "Dead"...and It's All Madonna's Fault!
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden Pack on the PDA for L.A. Lakers' Kiss Cam Just Three Weeks After Their Wedding!