Daughter Gets Restraining Order Against Courtney Love
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 17th 2009 08:04AM
Courtney Love and her daughter Frances Bean Cobain is getting more tense by the day, as word is a restraining order was issued in order to keep Love away from her 17-year-old child. Just last week, guardianship of Frances -- the daughter of Courtney and the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain -- was abruptly awarded to Cobain's mother.
According to TMZ, Courtney cannot have any direct contact with Frances thanks to the restraining order, which was signed under seal and is currently temporary. There's a court hearing set for January 5 to attempt to make the restraining order permanent, TMZ is reporting.
Love lashed out at Frances on Facebook following the change of guardianship. "I hate to sound cold but any kid of mine who pulls this s--- has lost her position," Love wrote. "She was deceptive, she lied and she's lying to herself. My daughter is not always honest."
Still, she did have some kind words, saying that her daughter "is a wonderful kid" who has "bad people around her." To top it all off, there was this statement to Frances: " I love you and always will unconditionally."
Courtney Love Snapshots
Courtney Love is seen here with her daughter Frances Bean throwing up the international symbol for "rock!" in 2005. More Courtney Pics >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- First Look! Supergirl in Costume
- Hayden Panettiere and Baby Kaya Have 'Coolest Feet on the Block'
- Is Nick Gordon in Rehab After Dr. Phil Taping?
- Katherine Heigl Shows Off Her Toned Bikini Bod While Having "Time of Her Life" on Family Vacation ? See the Fun Pics!
- Adam Levine Looks Amazingly Nerdy in Throwback 1996 Photo: Pic
- Rich Kids of Beverly Hills Stars Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Are Engaged!