Kevin Jonas Getting Married This Weekend?
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 17th 2009 02:32PM
RadarOnline.com, Jonas and his longtime girlfriend Danielle Deleasa will be exchanging vows during a Long Island, New York ceremony on Saturday. Congrats to the both of them! Wedding details and a cute "how they met" after the jump!
Family and friends -- surely including fellow Jonas Brothers Nick and Joe -- will be in attendance as the two marry. Also on the guest list according to Radar is Demi Lovato, who has been romantically linked to Joe Jonas.
Jonas and Deleasa -- who is a former New Jersey hairdresser -- have been dating since 2007 after meeting in the Bahamas. They're both 22 years old.
Despite their high-profile relationship, the two rarely walk red carpets or go to major public events together, allowing them to keep their private life... well, private. Jonas proposed this summer by ambushing Deleasa at her New Jersey home and dropping to one knee on her doorstep.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- 10 New Summer TV Shows to Watch
- Win a Grillbot! The First Automatic Grill-Cleaning Robot
- Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: Old Police Report Reveals New Details