Jessica Simpson Fails to Bail
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 18th 2009 10:49AM
TMZ is reporting that Jessica Simpson's makeup artist Mary Phillips spent the night in a West Hollywood jail after cops received a complaint that Phillips was disturbing the peace. Sources tell the site that Simpson took an early morning trip to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department in West Hollywood after Phillips was booked.
Allegedly, Simpson wasn't allowed to bail out her friend; law enforcement officials told Simpson that Phillips was still too intoxicated to leave police custody. Sources tell TMZ that Phillips was arrested around 1:30 this morning at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood. The makeup artist has worked with Simpson on numerous films, including 'The Dukes of Hazzard.'
Pamela Bach was arrested for driving under the influence in California over the weekend, marking the second DUI offense for the ex-wife of David Hasselhoff.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Extra Scoop: Ellen Page Shows Some Serious Skin in New Photo Shoot!
- Lara Spencer Is Having Fun with the New Guys on ?GMA'
- Exclusive Clip! Is This The Next Winner of 'The Voice'?
- John Cantlie, British ISIL Hostage in Syria is Friend of Prince William and Prince Harry, Features in Shocking New Video
- Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton Have Lip-Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon; Vanessa, Nick Lachey Celebrate Adorable Son's Birthday: Top 5 Stories
- Ylvis Band Introduces "Trucker's Hitch" After "What Does the Fox Say?" Success: Watch Now!