Jessica Simpson Fails to Bail
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 18th 2009 10:49AM
TMZ is reporting that Jessica Simpson's makeup artist Mary Phillips spent the night in a West Hollywood jail after cops received a complaint that Phillips was disturbing the peace. Sources tell the site that Simpson took an early morning trip to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department in West Hollywood after Phillips was booked.
Allegedly, Simpson wasn't allowed to bail out her friend; law enforcement officials told Simpson that Phillips was still too intoxicated to leave police custody. Sources tell TMZ that Phillips was arrested around 1:30 this morning at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood. The makeup artist has worked with Simpson on numerous films, including 'The Dukes of Hazzard.'
Pamela Bach was arrested for driving under the influence in California over the weekend, marking the second DUI offense for the ex-wife of David Hasselhoff.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Randy Travis pens touching letter to fans after ACM appearance
- War hero Noah Galloway angry about rehearsal spat shown on 'Dancing With The Stars'
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty to threatening to kill
- 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Star Slams Cheating Rumors, Shocked by Divorce
- Bobby Brown Clarifies Conflicting Reports on Bobbi Kristina's Condition
- Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin Move Forward to Finalizing Divorce
- Dancing With the Stars Week 6 Recap: Rumer Willis, Val Chmerkovskiy Perform a Sexy "Bootylicious"
- Nick Loeb Defends His Lawsuit Against Sofia Vergara: "I Have Always Dreamed of Being a Father"
- Liza Minnelli Exits Rehab, Is All Smiles While Dining at Lisa Vanderpump's Restaurant ? Details