Jessica Simpson Fails to Bail
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 18th 2009 10:49AM
TMZ is reporting that Jessica Simpson's makeup artist Mary Phillips spent the night in a West Hollywood jail after cops received a complaint that Phillips was disturbing the peace. Sources tell the site that Simpson took an early morning trip to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department in West Hollywood after Phillips was booked.
Allegedly, Simpson wasn't allowed to bail out her friend; law enforcement officials told Simpson that Phillips was still too intoxicated to leave police custody. Sources tell TMZ that Phillips was arrested around 1:30 this morning at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood. The makeup artist has worked with Simpson on numerous films, including 'The Dukes of Hazzard.'
Pamela Bach was arrested for driving under the influence in California over the weekend, marking the second DUI offense for the ex-wife of David Hasselhoff.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Extra Scoop: Moving on? Mariah Carey & Director Brett Ratner Celebrate Birthdays Together
- Back On! Kris Jenner and BF Corey Gamble Spotted Lunching in L.A.
- Trend Alert! Fashionista Olivia Palermo Is Bringing Back Flare Jeans
- Rachel Bilson, Autumn Reeser Have O.C. Reunion on Hart of Dixie Finale: Photo
- Calvin Harris Said He'd Skip Taylor Swift on Tinder Days Before Nashville Outing: "She's the Opposite of My Type"
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Flashback Photo of First Night She Met Scott Disick