Jessica Simpson Fails to Bail
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 18th 2009 10:49AM
TMZ is reporting that Jessica Simpson's makeup artist Mary Phillips spent the night in a West Hollywood jail after cops received a complaint that Phillips was disturbing the peace. Sources tell the site that Simpson took an early morning trip to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department in West Hollywood after Phillips was booked.
Allegedly, Simpson wasn't allowed to bail out her friend; law enforcement officials told Simpson that Phillips was still too intoxicated to leave police custody. Sources tell TMZ that Phillips was arrested around 1:30 this morning at the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood. The makeup artist has worked with Simpson on numerous films, including 'The Dukes of Hazzard.'
Pamela Bach was arrested for driving under the influence in California over the weekend, marking the second DUI offense for the ex-wife of David Hasselhoff.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rashida Jones' documentary shows how porn companies lure teenage girls
- ?Big Bang Theory' stars and execs fund scholarship for UCLA students
- Giuliana Rancic shows off bikini body after being criticized for thin frame
- Extra Scoop: Tracy Morgan Steps Out for the First Time Since Deadly Car Crash
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Stars Break Down What's in Store for Season 3!
- Bombshell Accusations Revealed in Court Docs! Bobby Flay's Wife Says He Cheated with January Jones
- Prince William: "I'll Have To Ask The Missus" if Prince George, Princess Charlotte Can Watch Soccer
- Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Selma Blair Reunite for Cruel Intentions: Reenact Kiss
- Aquarius Premiere Recap: Everything You Need to Know About David Duchovny's Charles Manson Police Drama