Ivana Trump Gives Up on Husband No. 4
In a statement, Trump said her husband has spent much of the past two years in Italy, while she has been running around the globe tending to hotel and resort development projects. The lack of time together took it's toll, she said.
Trump, 60, married the 37-year-old entrepreneur in April 2008 in a lavish wedding at her ex Donald's Florida estate. They had been dating for six years.
Ivana has kept the name of her second husband despite now having two subsequent spouses. Here they all are:
George Syrovatka (1968–76)
Donald Trump (1977–92)
Riccardo Mazzucchelli (1995–97)
Rossano Rubicondi (2008-2009)
Wedding Is Off
According to PEOPLE, the 'Pulp Fiction' star and her hedge fund beau called off their wedding months ago. A source says Busson is "beside himself."
Michael Buckner, Getty Images
Larry Marano, Getty Images
Denise Truscello, WireImage
Jordan Strauss, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
John Shearer, WireImage
Kevin Mazur, WireImage
Jason Merritt, Getty Images
Mirek Towski, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 45 Million Instagram Followers With, You Guessed It, a Cleavage Shot
- Bryan Cranston: Being Famous "Is Almost Like Being a Pregnant Woman"
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Is a "Free Spirit," "Amazing With Kids," Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Says
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Mr. Robot's Finale Brilliantly Sets the Stage for Season 2 With Twists, Turns & New Questions
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen Are Not Headed for Divorce, Source Says
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!