Perez Tells Lindsay Lohan, Courtney Love to Learn From Murphy's Death
By PopEater Staff Posted Dec 20th 2009 03:18PM
It took just minutes for the word of Brittany Murphy's death to spread around the Internet, and blogger Perez Hilton is using the news not to offer up a tribute to the 'Clueless' actress, but to point out a handful of troubled Hollywood starlets who he thinks may also be knocking on death's door. Hilton is linking Murphy's death to drugs -- despite there being no official indications or reports of that yet -- saying that Lindsay Lohan and Courtney Love should go to rehab in order to avoid their own demise.
In a post on Twitter, Hilton writes: "Dear @LindsayLohan and Courtney Love, wake up!!!! Please go to rehab again and GET IT TOGETHER before it's too late! R.I.P. Brittany Murphy." In another tweet, Hilton simply states: "Drugs kill."
Another bold (and unsubstantiated) claim made by Hilton is against Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, who he links to her death. "God will punish that husband of hers!" Hilton writes in one post without offering up any conspiracy theories or details.
Hilton doesn't exactly have the best post-death Twitter record. On the day that Michael Jackson died, he jokingly posted before it was known that Jackson passed away that the King of Pop was faking his hospitalization to avoid his upcoming tour. He was blasted on Twitter by many of his celebrity pals for the post, which he later took down. See the Heated Exchange Here
Brittany Murphy Remembered
Brittany Murphy, who starred in popular films like 'Clueless,' 'Sin City' and others in recent years, has reportedly died of cardiac arrest at the age of 32. Britney Remembered in Photos >>>
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
Michael Bezjian, WireImage
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Fights -
- Movie News -
- Celebrity Deaths -
- Celebrity Twitter -
- Celebrity Scandal
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Rumer Willis: Photoshopping Me to Appear Thinner in Lookbook Was "F---ed Up," "Unacceptable"
- Olivia Wilde Kisses Jason Sudeikis After Kansas City Royals World Series Game 2 Win: Picture
- Kris Jenner's Cookbook Features Recipe From Late Friend Nicole Brown Simpson
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- California Highway Patrol Hunting For Ruthless Armed Couple Who Gunned Down 3 Cops